• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW..VERY nice work!!

Comment

Aaron there is a thing known as talent...and you sir have it in ABUNDANCE

Comment

Crash came out to the house today to finish up the Galaxie.

Damage from the trucking company.

After body work and paint

Crash matching the previous pinstriping.

His own little flavor on the glovebox.

And freshen up the badges.

Over all i'm very satisfied! Now i'm just thinking what else i want pinstriped, lol.
        You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Thanks again, Chris. It was great to meet you and help out on the car, what little I did. I think the emblems are my favorite part. They look sooooooooo much better with some fresh, shiny paint on them !!

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
            Thanks again, Chris. It was great to meet you and help out on the car, what little I did. I think the emblems are my favorite part. They look sooooooooo much better with some fresh, shiny paint on them !!

-Aaron
            Yeah the emblems look great, hell you spent a hour a piece on them. Like I said the these 406 emblems are hard to find and you brought them back to life.
            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Crap, that reminds me Crash, I have 2 emblems ill need the color on some numbers changes looks like you can do those too. All this of course once i get my damn car out of the shop.

Comment

Hey I was wondering if you want to to do some on my street bike. Let me know. In the Sherman area

Comment

Originally posted by martene3143 View Post
                  Hey I was wondering if you want to to do some on my street bike. Let me know. In the Sherman area
                  Absolutely. I'll be in Sherman tomorrow at my dad's shop.

-Aaron

Comment

About what time? And is your dad's shop still down off Montgomery? I will be that way early in the morning but I am supposed to do some work on a friends car around 1030 am. Call me at 9036519287

Comment

HUGE thanks to Chris (2165 Turbo Rail) for setting me up a website.

I am working on doing a paid advertiser deal on here, so I should be able to have items for sale soon. There is a section on the website for items that I have for sale. Currently I only have one flask but the list will grow very quickly. Stay tuned, and check out the site for a bunch of my pictures (most of you have probably seen them all already).

I also have some other custom pieces I will be putting on there for sale in the very near future.

-Aaron

Comment

Site looks great, the flasks look kickass! I've got an old Honda motorcycle that I'm increasingly thinking I may need you to do some striping on in the spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                          Site looks great, the flasks look kickass! I've got an old Honda motorcycle that I'm increasingly thinking I may need you to do some striping on in the spring.
                          Thanks ! The flasks should make for some nice, inexpensive Christmas gifts.

Why wait till the spring on the Honda ?!

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                            Thanks ! The flasks should make for some nice, inexpensive Christmas gifts.

Why wait till the spring on the Honda ?!
                            Stuck down in Waco until the spring and I'm not riding this bad boy all the way up 35W at 45 MPH!

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                              Stuck down in Waco until the spring and I'm not riding this bad boy all the way up 35W at 45 MPH!
                              *cough*SISSY!*cough*

LOL ! I'm just messing with ya.

Comment

I'm in no way a site building expert so if y'all see anything that needs tweaking let me know. I can't wait to see what you are going to do to my clock!

Before pic

and here is my flask I went with the brushed flask. He also has polished
                                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Working...
                                X