Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Angels Cockpit Video

Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Man, I'd love to get a ride like that. Fuckin' cool.
    "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

damn. when they say precision flying, that's no joke.

Comment

Comment

Fuck Yes!! The Blues are the shit! Saw them perform two weeks ago. Always such a pleasure.

Comment

Ugh, Im so sick of them lol. I have to listen to them every damn morning now that they are back home prepping for the homecoming show

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
              Ugh, Im so sick of them lol. I have to listen to them every damn morning now that they are back home prepping for the homecoming show
              Been there, done that...for three years. I never got sick of them though, even after they nearly ran over me and my crew. They landed on a closed runway (07R) that we were working on at the time. It was all good though, the Boss came by afterward with enough pizza to nearly kill all of us and enough beer to keep us happy after work.

Cool video, Mike. Thanks for posting.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                Been there, done that...for three years. I never got sick of them though, even after they nearly ran over me and my crew. They landed on a closed runway (07R) that we were working on at the time. It was all good though, the Boss came by afterward with enough pizza to nearly kill all of us and enough beer to keep us happy after work.

Cool video, Mike. Thanks for posting.
                You didn't get sick of them because you didnt have to sit your ass in a holding pattern or wait on the ground until they finished. Its hilarious to be on the flight line when they are doing their "pre-show" (the march out routine). You'll see a couple dozen CSO, NFO and Pilot students scrambling to get to their aircraft and launch before the blues start up or they will be stuck on the ground until they decide to finish lol

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                  You didn't get sick of them because you didnt have to sit your ass in a holding pattern or wait on the ground until they finished. Its hilarious to be on the flight line when they are doing their "pre-show" (the march out routine). You'll see a couple dozen CSO, NFO and Pilot students scrambling to get to their aircraft and launch before the blues start up or they will be stuck on the ground until they decide to finish lol
                  Yeah, that's gotta suck. We would get held up from transiting the field while they were doing their practice, so if we had something to do out there, we had better be there before they pulled chocks.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Cool video. I've been trying to bribe my way onto a fighter for years. For some reason, they haven't let me yet.
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                    X