• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic CHL advertisement

HAHA nice

Comment

Good for him.

Comment

Is this the guy that said he won't train Obama supporters or Muslims? He is likely going to lose his ability to train that class based on discrimination laws.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Is this the guy that said he won't train Obama supporters or Muslims? He is likely going to lose his ability to train that class based on discrimination laws.
          He's a private business, in Texas, I seriously doubt anyone will mess with him.

Comment

I like this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              He's a private business, in Texas, I seriously doubt anyone will mess with him.
              They already are about to revoke his license.

The Texas Department of Public Safety had this to say about Crockett’s ad,

“The Texas Department of Public Safety certifies individuals to teach coursework and provide training required to be taken by individuals seeking to qualify for a Texas concealed handgun license. Certified instructors are required to comply with all applicable state and federal statutes. Conduct by an instructor that denied service to individuals on the basis of race, ethnicity or religion would place that instructor’s certification by the Department at risk of suspension or revocation. The Department became aware of the statements in question yesterday and has begun an investigation into the matter. The Department will take appropriate administrative action based on the findings from the investigation.”

Comment

Yes.

But he could alway sell the business to someone else for $1 and they could run it the same way for a year or two until the next suit. Then do it again and again.

Or there is probably another more creative way to keep the ball rolling.

Comment

Good to know.

Comment

They already are about to revoke his license.

The Texas Department of Public Safety had this to say about Crockett’s ad,

“The Texas Department of Public Safety certifies individuals to teach coursework and provide training required to be taken by individuals seeking to qualify for a Texas concealed handgun license. Certified instructors are required to comply with all applicable state and federal statutes. Conduct by an instructor that denied service to individuals on the basis of race, ethnicity or religion would place that instructor’s certification by the Department at risk of suspension or revocation. The Department became aware of the statements in question yesterday and has begun an investigation into the matter. The Department will take appropriate administrative action based on the findings from the investigation.”
                    Having an and and proving prohibited conduct are two different animals.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                      Yes.

But he could alway sell the business to someone else for $1 and they could run it the same way for a year or two until the next suit. Then do it again and again.

Or there is probably another more creative way to keep the ball rolling.
                      The guy sounds like an idiot, if you ask me. How many Obama supporters are lining up to get CHLs in Texas? I guess he will successfully let the world know his political stance. Way to go, I guess. A bumper sticker would have been easier and less costly to him.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        Having an and and proving prohibited conduct are two different animals.

It's a little early to be drinking, Matt. Now what were you trying to say?

Comment

I wouldnt take a class from him. Sounds like a sterotypical small town east texas racist who cant handle that there are other people in the world different from him.

Ignorance knows no political affiliation

Comment

Ya, he's just showing his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                              I wouldnt take a class from him. Sounds like a sterotypical small town east texas racist who cant handle that there are other people in the world different from him.
                              Liberal scum!!!111

Comment

Working...
                              X