Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mastiff Mess

I found this hilarious.

Lol, been there done that. My dads bull mastiff broke the cabinets off the wall, ate all the baking supplies (flour, powdered sugar, etc) and knocked over the fridge last year ( a baller bosch fridge, btw). My dads insurance doesn't cover animal distruction.
    Ded

Comment

My lab has done the same thing. Left her in the garage last winter during the snow. Come home and everything had been pulled off the shelfs to waist high, she had some of my wash MIT in her teeth when I got home. The brandnew bag of latex gloves where all missing the middle finger too, odd.
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

the other two came running up when he came into the room. the mastiff sat there knowing he was in trouble. one has to believe the idea that the mastiff was screaming(barking?), "FUCK FUCK FUCK! get this shit off me!" whilst the other two are just laughing at how fucked he was.

people that do not love dogs are fucking lame.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
          True dat! By nature I am a misanthrope, so I connect with dogs easily.
          Non dog people are not my type of people! Well, people are generally not my kind of people.
          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
            Non dog people are not my type of people!

Church!

Comment

LMFAO!!

If there is ever a time when Tanner doesn't greet us at the door when we come home, we already know that the trash has been knocked down and he has helped himself to a snack.

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                Non dog people are not my type of people! Well, people are generally not my kind of people.
                Word up!
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

^lulz
                  Ded

Comment

lol! The trashcan lid neclace is great.

Comment

LMFAO! And that is why i'm a dog person....so much funnier and cooler than stupid cats!

Comment

LOL at that dogs guilty ass look

Comment

I laughed from the time you saw tank damn near till the end of the vid. Guilty lookin' ass dog, lol. That was great.

And holy shit about vadertt's dad's dog knocking over a fridge.
                          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

My grandfather used to say "never trust a person that doesn't like animals" How true that is!

Comment

That was funny as hell. I am lucky my Mastiff shows no interest in the trash. She does enjoy expensive shoes though if left in her area .
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X