Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    Any word from the judge/prosecutor?
    Court was cancelled. I was planning on going Monday to get an answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      We are not talking about checkpoints here. This is about the legality of an officer in Texas to make a stop and enforce 521.025 TC. Driving on public roads is not a God-given right. You have to be licensed.
      I think you and a lot of other people need to reread the 9th Amendment. I am so fucking tired of people saying you don't have a right to do _______ because it is not in the Bill of Rights. News flash; it is. That train of thought is one of the major reasons our governments are violating the constitution with almost every law that has been passed.

"The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        I think you and a lot of other people need to reread the 9th Amendment. I am so fucking tired of people saying you don't have a right to do _______ because it is not in the Bill of Rights. News flash; it is. That train of thought is one of the major reasons our governments are violating the constitution with almost every law that has been passed.

"The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."
        Since public money was used to build the roads, u have to follow the rules. If you don't like them, build your own roads.

Comment

Since public money was used to build the roads, u have to follow the rules. If you don't like them, build your own roads.
          This is why people hate cops, politicians, and just about everyone involved in government. Way to go making yourselves look like jackasses. Good job.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Werd. TBH, I was kinda worried that you'd just ignore it and hope I didn't remember. Thankfully I was proven wrong.

Comment

Where does public money come from? So i guess technically we DID build our own roads.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                This is why people hate cops, politicians, and just about everyone involved in government. Way to go making yourselves look like jackasses. Good job.
                It's a simple truth. Don't get all butt hurt over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                  Where does public money come from? So i guess technically we DID build our own roads.
                  You might have paid for three-eights of an inch on I35.

That's like someone saying "I pay your salary".... Bullshit. Most of the people I deal with don't pay enough taxes to buy a tire for my work car, let alone my salary. I paid about $30k total in tax last year.

Comment

??

Comment

• Sec. 38.02. FAILURE TO IDENTIFY. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally refuses to give his name, residence address, or date of birth to a peace officer who has lawfully arrested the person and requested the information.
                      (b) A person commits an offense if he intentionally gives a false or fictitious name, residence address, or date of birth to a peace officer who has:
                      (1) lawfully arrested the person;
                      (2) lawfully detained the person; or
                      (3) requested the information from a person that the peace officer has good cause to believe is a witness to a criminal offense.
                      (c) Except as provided by Subsection (d), an offense under this section is a Class C misdemeanor.
                      (d) If it is shown on the trial of an offense under this section that the defendant was a fugitive from justice at the time of the offense, the offense is a Class B misdemeanor.

Comment

• Originally posted by cracker View Post
                        Sec. 38.02. FAILURE TO IDENTIFY. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally refuses to give his name, residence address, or date of birth to a peace officer who has lawfully arrested the person and requested the information.
                        (b) A person commits an offense if he intentionally gives a false or fictitious name, residence address, or date of birth to a peace officer who has:
                        (3) requested the information from a person that the peace officer has good cause to believe is a witness to a criminal offense.
                        (c) Except as provided by Subsection (d), an offense under this section is a Class C misdemeanor.
                        (d) If it is shown on the trial of an offense under this section that the defendant was a fugitive from justice at the time of the offense, the offense is a Class B misdemeanor.
                        Hey, how about you read the thread and understand what's being discussed.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          Hey, how about you read the thread and understand what's being discussed.
                          No.

Comment

Sec. 38.02. FAILURE TO IDENTIFY. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally refuses to give his name, residence address, or date of birth to a peace officer who has lawfully arrested the person and requested the information.
                            The bold is key.
                            2 Chronicles 7:14
                            If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

No.
                              That's clear.

Comment

• I actually have video of me arguing with a cop, not showing him my ID and walking away. He was screaming at me, pushed me, I yelled back "Dont put your hands on me!", got his badge number, and I walked away...

I never identify unless I am being detained. Being accused of a crime and showing identification is a form of admission. Simply by acknowledging the officers charges can imply you are somehow performing an unlawful action.

Comment

Working...
                                X