X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll give you 500

Comment

Originally posted by j351w View Post
      lol. Unfortunately its not for sale. Its going to be handed down to my daughter or my future unborn son.
      That's fantastic. I hope to do the same with my M1917 and Garand. My grandfather had a 94 and it was great to shoot. Love lever action rifles.

Comment

Originally posted by 78x View Post
        i'll give you 500

Comment

Get you some gangsta teeth and carry that bling around. All kidding aside, that is badass.

Comment

Nice

Comment

pretty cool, keep it locked up. I have my grandfathers Winchecter model 61 .22 pump.

Comment

Originally posted by bradm View Post

Comment

Originally posted by ratt View Post

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                    Bob Barker says play fair.

Comment

Normally I am against weapon bling, but that thing is just plain badass. No way I ever shoot it, go buy a cheap 336 or something for shooting and keep that thing pristine.

Comment

wow... thats beautiful. congrats. i would never shoot it either.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Beautiful gun, don't know if I would be able to resist the temptation to go out and put at least a few rounds through it though...
                          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            That is the blingiest weapon I have ever seen.
                            Did you not see any of the guns captured from Saddam's private stash?

Here's just a tiny sample:

All these replies and not a single one asking what caliber?????

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              Did you not see any of the guns captured from Saddam's private stash?

Here's just a tiny sample:

All these replies and not a single one asking what caliber?????
                              I'm sure it's a .30-30.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That is damn cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X