Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
    It is nice looking.
    Thanks man, one of these days I'll drive it again. One of these days.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I have a set of silver deep dish Bullitts (17x9 and 10.5s) that I'll sell for 300. One of them needs a minor repair, should cost less than $50 to fix. You will need tires.

They would look better than those.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Whats wrong with it?
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

black wheel? yes

those black wheels? no

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            Thanks man, one of these days I'll drive it again. One of these days.
            Remove BSM

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              Remove BSM
              I love the BSM's, I do not like them without them. Also, ever had to repair a paint chip on a vette? It costs more than some fox bodies.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                black wheel? yes

those black wheels? no

^this
                Ded

Comment

CCW classic with black anodized center.

Comment

I love the BSM's, I do not like them without them. Also, ever had to repair a paint chip on a vette? It costs more than some fox bodies.
                    I think I could probably live with them if the car was black, like yours, but the other colors, it just stands out too much. On a semi-related BSM side-note, have you seen the guys who put two or three BSM strips on each side leading into the little vent thing? It's fucking funny.

Comment

Needs a polished or machined finish lip on them and a glossy black for the spokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                        I think I could probably live with them if the car was black, like yours, but the other colors, it just stands out too much. On a semi-related BSM side-note, have you seen the guys who put two or three BSM strips on each side leading into the little vent thing? It's fucking funny.
                        The proportion of bad tastes to corvette owners is unreal. Go to corvetteforum and look over the detail section. Some of the shit they do to vettes is egregious.

Comment

Needs moar polished lip

Comment

Just needs a little contrast....

my junker

Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Bleh. Looks like you're rolling on spares. You need to leave some chrome so it contrasts:

Those are the best wagon wheels I've ever seen!

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X