Do not crash your focus into a wall at 120mph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not crash your focus into a wall at 120mph

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

ouch
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Dang!!!!!!!!!!
      04 GT
      91 LX

Comment

Would of liked to see more of the test dummy aftermath.

Comment

I'd rather pay the extra in fuel for an SUV then drive around in a death trap like that. I don't have a heavy foot, but I can't control the other drivers on the road. Had no idea standard tests are only conducted at 40mph. You'd think if they are going to test a car's safety it'd be at higher speeds. Guess they can't because nobody would pass. Chilling video.
          Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
          Baja-Bob.com

Comment

sounded like a grenade goin off....jeebus

Comment

Holy shit!

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
                I'd rather pay the extra in fuel for an SUV then drive around in a death trap like that. I don't have a heavy foot, but I can't control the other drivers on the road. Had no idea standard tests are only conducted at 40mph. You'd think if they are going to test a car's safety it'd be at higher speeds. Guess they can't because nobody would pass. Chilling video.
                I'd much rather have a smaller car. Far more control in quick reaction/maneuver type situations. Guarantee you the outcome crashing a SUV at those speeds would be even more devastating for the driver (like it would really matter).

Comment

Why did it have two different types of rims?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    Prob because it's a junker.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      You can see they changed the front pass wheel for some reason. At least 3 or the sweet euro wheels are saved.
                      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        I'd much rather have a smaller car. Far more control in quick reaction/maneuver type situations. Guarantee you the outcome crashing a SUV at those speeds would be even more devastating for the driver (like it would really matter).
                        Really? I would think (in most situations -not involving a solid wall) the event of two objects colliding the heavier vehicle would win.
                        Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                        Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
                          Really? I would think (in most situations -not involving a solid wall) the event of two objects colliding the heavier vehicle would win.
                          The video doesn't show two vehicles colliding, it shows one hitting a solid wall. If it hit another car the damage would have been far less since the other car would absorb a percentage of the impact. There is no win or lose, if an SUV and a Focus hit head on while each is going 60mph, the person in the SUV is going to get fucked up.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Instead of being involved in an collision, that thing looks like it just came out of the crusher.

Comment

2:14 "...a dickey ticker" ROFL!

Comment

Working...
                              X