No announcement yet.

my buddies 68 stang starting to come back together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to know what IFS kit that is please.
    --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
      How did it go from blue to red?
      When it went to the sand blaster they spray painted sections that they didnt want blasted.
      Last edited by ma67cpe; 10-24-2011, 06:08 PM.
      Originally posted by Baron
      If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
        First and third pics show two different colors in the rear. Maybe you are looking at the blue bucket or whatever near the passenger rear quarter in pic two?

Stevo
        You're probably right. Didn't look like a bucket from my work monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Jesus Christ guys, really? The point is you can pick up a decent car that doesn't need every square inch of sheetmetal replaced for a whopping 3k. Hell, he probably has that just in that car and all the replacement panels, with untold amounts of man hours hacking it all back together. Most of you are pretty smart, do I really need to bust out the Speak and Spell here?!
          I just wanted to say that this car was bought back about 6 years ago or so for a project for him and his 16 year old son. The 16 year old lost interest and went off to school and the car just sat for all those years. The reason for this story is that he already had this car so why not build it up the way you want it. The other choice was to sell it and buy another one.

Also my buddy kevin is giving him a hell of a deal since he is just working on it in spare time
          Originally posted by Baron
          If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X