The award for the biggest goes to ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    This guy has a mobile bean bag chair, and he's complaining?
    You ever sat on your nuts accidentally on a hot day? Not cool.
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

kind of suprising that in this day and age there isnt some hotshot doc volunteering to do the surgery free just to get the publicity for his practice.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTRiM View Post
        kind of suprising that in this day and age there isnt some hotshot doc volunteering to do the surgery free just to get the publicity for his practice.
        "So, Dr. Mulberry, what is your biggest accomplishment ?"

"I cut this dude's 100lb. scrotum off !! It was fuckin' rad !!"

"You win."

Comment

This guy was on the Stern show a month or so back. It's hell what he has to go though on a daily basis & I'm shocked someone hasn't done more to help him.

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
            You ever sat on your nuts accidentally on a hot day? Not cool.
            Oh yeah, I did it 3 times in one day. It was a day of reflection.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

He needs to get a little creative: He could always sell the rights to his nutsack to American Tourister, and when they cut it off, they can make a set of luggage out of it and sell it on Ebay. Maybe make his and hers "leather" coats from it, and have it in the Nieman's Christmas Catalogue.

Comment

Working...
              X