When rockstars attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When rockstars attack

Can't remember if Sharpton and Jackson got involved in this. Allegedly dude was beating up a 14y/o girl.

Kinda like mike and al p beating you up
    http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

I find it funny that he telling everyone else to kick his ass, but he's the only one upset by it. Man if you're that mad, get down there and get after him.

Comment

Stupid...

Was the black guy a security gaurd? I couldn't quite make that out.

What the fuck is a 14 yr old doing at a concert like that anyways?
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Yes

Comment

look up gg allin bonding with fans vids on youtbe for a real gas.

Comment

Originally posted by hustleman View Post
              I find it funny that he telling everyone else to kick his ass, but he's the only one upset by it. Man if you're that mad, get down there and get after him.
              That's the difference between Nikki Sixx and Henry Rollins.

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
                That's a completely different level and I hope there isn't anyone that ever reaches it again. I can't believe he lasted as long as he did.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  That's a completely different level and I hope there isn't anyone that ever reaches it again. I can't believe he lasted as long as he did.
                  he was what he ate.

the shit!

Comment

I never saw a rockstar attack

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                      That's the difference between Nikki Sixx and Henry Rollins.

Very true. Just humorous to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
                        That dude probably smells better now dead than he did when he was alive.

Comment

Nikki Six does that and gets applause. Michael Richards did it and effectively ended his career.

Interesting. I guess it's the environment.

Comment

Title should be, when a rockstar has his minions blindly attack.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Not quite as bad as Axle challenging "any one of you motherfuckers" to come up on stage and fight, whilst surrounded by several 300lb body guards at the Metallica/GNR concert in Dallas back in the 90's.

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              What the fuck is a 14 yr old doing at a concert like that anyways?
                              Doesn't really matter why. Regardless of how the situation presented itself I still like the fact he was called out on his actions by the performers. Most of them don't give a shit or won't get involved. A lot of the concerts I've been to the event staff hired are itching to start shit. The latest was Tool a few years ago. Little 5'5" jacked cocksucker was all about keeping people from standing in the isles. Instead of telling them, he'd push them back to their chairs using a forearm. If anyone said anything he'd be jumping up and in their face mouthing. He did this to a few more people and got jumped. When others saw this it was a huge dog pile. Everyone involved was thrown out of the concert, but it was golden seeing the jackass who instigated this having to be carried away.
                              Last edited by SS Junk; 10-16-2011, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X