Dr Pepper TEN - Not for Women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSsierra90 View Post
    Numerous things, worst when I was there was water problems with the plant. Sometimes filtration worked sometimes not. People that make it, people that check it. Where it sits after its made. Its a nasty process. I personally wont drink anything they make.
    There is always worse.... I do construction for restaurants... I'm sure if you worked in one there is stuff you wouldn't eat. It happens with everyone, Personally I'll drink Dr. Pepper till the day the last one kills me.

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    You should see a water plant. Pre-sedimentation tanks, floc tanks, charcoal tanks..... all have wonderful layers of scuz and bird poop in them. Seen workers flick a cig butt in them, spit in them etc etc. So based on that I stopped drinking water.
    lol....

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
    Yes. I used to drink the hell out of those and:

Surge was the stuff to drink for me as a kid.... I think Vault was it's replacement, but it didn't really taste the same as I remembered surge.

Comment

surge was the shit..
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by JJs89lx View Post
        There is always worse.... I do construction for restaurants...

Who do you work for? PM me if you don't want it public.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Who do you work for? PM me if you don't want it public.
          Sent

Comment

Originally posted by JJs89lx View Post
            There is always worse.... I do construction for restaurants... I'm sure if you worked in one there is stuff you wouldn't eat.
            My brother and I had a plumbing service contract for Pancho's around 20 years ago, there was some nasty stuff in that place, some real horror stories.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
              My brother and I had a plumbing service contract for Pancho's around 20 years ago, there was some nasty stuff in that place, some real horror stories.

Stevo
              Disgusting. Not enough money in the world.... I guess you can't really pick and choose what you want though, when trying to provide.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Stevo
                I used to love Panchos about 24 years ago. Couldnt go to one till I moved back to Texas and was so excited cause of good childhood memories. Went to one and was sick the whole next day. Waited a year and went to a different one and still wasnt happy.

Guess things were just better as a kid.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Stevo

Thats currently what I'm doing in San Antonio at the moment, Very old cast iron pipe and a little pvc pipe here and there. The store has interesting history and the plumbing issue really isn't the stores fault, but it requires a total re-plumb and two new grease traps(Cities requirements).

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Disgusting. Not enough money in the world.... I guess you can't really pick and choose what you want though, when trying to provide.
                  I wouldn't say there isn't enough money in the world. Plus not every job is bad, other than the ones you'll really remember for ever. I've had some pretty interesting jobs with restaurants, also have learned a ton about operations and stuff like that, but I like this job I believe more than I would have liked being an architect. Also being on this side of the paper and having to put up what they draw on the plans, have some what changed my mind as to continue studying to become one. If I do architecture for anything it would more likely be residential unless I really had to do commercial.

Comment

Working...
                  X