No announcement yet.

I need DFWM's expert medical input...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think that's it, at least looking at pictures. This thing is a hole, and I never, ever not wear shoes.

Comment

looks like you got a splinter or something stuck in your foot, didn't know, it got pushed in from walking on it, and skin grew over it. i would try to use a needle and get it out.

Comment

Don't be a pussy , just dig it out.
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by jnobles06 View Post
          looks like you got a splinter or something stuck in your foot, didn't know, it got pushed in from walking on it, and skin grew over it. i would try to use a needle and get it out.
          If it was convex that theory would have been plausible, but it's concave and therefore unlikely.
          2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
            Planters wart ?
            Quick google search might have confirmed it.

"Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

fuck my eyes.. i looked up plantar warts. DISGUSTING. but yup that'd be my guess too.. just very early stage maybe. congrats.

go to a Dr if you're that concerned bout it.
              http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

It's neither concave, or convex. Just a hole, that feels hard a few mm's around the circumference. I think it could be a plantar wart, after doing some more reading.

Whew, I'm glad it's not aids.

Comment

I am concerned, only because if it keeps getting more painful, it could affect my running. I need to get to a Dr. but it's tough when I'm always traveling.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                    It's neither concave, or convex. Just a hole, that feels hard a few mm's around the circumference. I think it could be a plantar wart, after doing some more reading.

Whew, I'm glad it's not aids.
                    Lol @ a hole not being concave.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                      Lol @ a hole not being concave.
                      I see your point

Comment

Heloma.

Comment

Planters wart. Treat it three times a day and get better ventilated shoes with better padding . Shoes designed to win a marathon are not shoes designed to train 25hrs a week . May I suggest you google "smart wool " socks . They fix all sorts of feet ailments , however they do not come with the blow job the price would suggest .
                          The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

I had a wart as a kid. Got after it with some needle nose pliers. Problem solved.
                            2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                              Heloma.
                              Thanks for the input, doc. Google images do not look good

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                                I had a wart as a kid. Got after it with some needle nose pliers. Problem solved.
                                I got one dead center of my foot when I was a kid. Dug it out with a pocket knife. Hurt like fuck, but I was sick of it catching the carpet and my sock.

Comment

Working...
                                X