No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera can put it away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's still half the size of Jessica Simpson.

Comment

She's not perfect, but can sing better than 95% of the so called singers out there. Wud dew 2.

Comment

Look at that ass!
        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

smash

Comment

Comment

Clevland steamer for her.
              Ded

Comment

A month or so back, my wife and I were in Carmel, CA eating at a restaurant a friend recommended and the waiter said Christina was coming in later. Well, we left before she got there, but the next day, we were walking around and we turn a corner and there is a SHORT girl in a dark outfit with a hat and big, black glasses standing there on the sidewalk texting on her phone while a guy was talking on a phone trying to set something up and an older Hispanic lady was sitting in a black Escalade with a kid.

My wife and I walk directly past her, I was within a foot and she glanced up, but looked back down and kept texting. I didn't think it was her because she was SHORT like SUPER SHORT. Well, later on, we get our rental car and move it (two hour time limit) and there is a spot right behind the Escalade, so we park and hang out for a bit and discuss whether it's Christina. (Hey, we were bored and just relaxing). The license plate said "Il Divo" or something like that.

Well, Christina isn't around the Slade at this point, she was obviously shopping, but the assistant and nanny are trying to figure out how to get the baby stroller open. It was hilarious as both of them spend over 3 minutes trying to get it set-up. Well, the kid was just standing there, so I googled a picture of Christina's kid and 100% it was him. Her son was extremely well behaved just standing there while they figured out the stroller.

Anyway, wife and I felt sorry for the the kid as it appeared he spent 90% of his life with the assistant and/or nanny. Also, googled her height. 5'0" like 5 feet zero inches. I didn't realize she was that short. Anyway, that is my recent Aguilera story.
                Ford
                GM
                Toyota
                VAG

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                  wood do
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Snooki Aguilera
                    Ded

Comment

• Looks like the Sharpie is just around the corner.

Comment

• From genie in a bottle to pig in a blanket
                        -Jeffrey Ross

Comment

• She looks sturdy like she could take a dick

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                            She looks sturdy like she could take a dick
                            sounds about right, she is supposed to be a size queen
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• She looks like Aubrey O'Day.

Comment

• this is the way i use to like her

And all you guys that like this ass, more power to you. I cant see one, just a big bubble.

Last edited by 01vnms4v; 08-28-2012, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X