Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweet baby jesus! Mustang lovers dream car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
    The way I read it was that he had those EXTRA items for sale separately.
    LOL! Let Aaron translate it for you.

Comment

That car is a white trash dream.

Comment

Originally posted by 96mustangtx View Post
        Looks like a long lost relative of Ted Nugent.
        You don't talk about Uncle Ted like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
          I wish I knew this guy in real life
          Me too, I bet he says hell yeah alot.

Comment

That is one Keith Stone cruiser...

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
              Me too, I bet he says hell yeah alot.
              me and him are best friends right now, I've been talking to him on ebay, trying to get him to relocate to texas

more details on the car

"T`S BEAUTIFUL UNDER HOOD. INSIDE TOO. CAR IS BAT OUT OF HELL. TOOK OUT TREMEC 5 SPEED FOR CHEVY 350 TURBO WITH REVERSE VALVEBODY AND TRANS BRAKE. HOLD BUTON AND REV UP TO 4 GRAND. LET OFF BUTON AND BLAST OFF. COOL AS FUCKIN` HELL. HAVE TOTAL REBUILT KIT FOR IT THAT IM INCLUDING WITH BRAND NEW CAR COVER TOO. DID HAVE LISTED 12 GRAND OR BEST OFFER. REALLY DON`T WANT TO TAKE LESS THAN TEN GRAND FOR IT. FIANCE WANTS IT GONE BEFORE WE GET MARRIED. SAID SHE AIN`T NEVER GETIN` IN IT AND IS SKEERD OF IT. STILL DRIVES BUT NOISEY IN SECOND AND THIRD ALITTLE. IT IS A COOKS RACING TRANSMISSION WITH BRAND NEW BOSS HOG TORQUE CONVERTER. TRANSMISSION IS OVER 2 GRAND. WILL TAKE PICTURES LATER. RAINING HERE TODAY. CAR MIGHT NOT EVEN BE FASTEST IN TOWN, WHO KNOWS, BUT IS BADDEST LOOKIN` STANG FOR MILES. PLUS NEVER SEEN ONE WITH FLAMES UNDER HOOD TOO. CAR HAD STOCK HEADS AND STOCK CAM & RAN 8 FLAT AT 1/8 MILE DRAGSTRIP IN WARE SHOALS WITH 5 SPEED EVEN. HAVE NOT RAN CAR SINCE MY `OLE LADY DIED.PISTONS ARE 30 OVER & INSTALLED HIGH DOLLAR TRICKFLOW HEAD GASKETS WITH HOLLEY HEADS. CAM AND HEADS DON`T EVEN HAVE 200 MILES ON THEM."

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                LOL! Let Aaron translate it for you.
                I couldn't tell if he was being a smart ass or being serious. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                X