No announcement yet.

Dare you not to shed a tear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty funny video. Nice for the little girl but not cry worthy. I'm not a dad so maybe it would make more sense then but who knows
    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

I'm a Dad and did not cry but...

1. I was a happy to see a kid that was appreciative
      2. It's nice that people can do that for their kids
      3. It was a cute video

Although, CJ did DARE me by the thread title - so I worked extra hard not to.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I teared up and I'll tell you why. Back in June my girlfriend got pregnant with my child. I am 32 years old and have none. In September she lost the baby. It was a little girl. I was sooo excited that I was going to be a daddy. And from 1 day to the next, it was snatched away from me. Seeing that precious little girl makes me wish I had my very own. :'(

Comment

Didn't cry, but thought it was cute.
          2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
          www.militarystangs.com

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
            I teared up and I'll tell you why. Back in June my girlfriend got pregnant with my child. I am 32 years old and have none. In September she lost the baby. It was a little girl. I was sooo excited that I was going to be a daddy. And from 1 day to the next, it was snatched away from me. Seeing that precious little girl makes me wish I had my very own. :'(
            Dammit Chuck, had no clue brother.

Reload and fire again. Really sorry to hear it knowing how stoked you were.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Dammit Chuck, had no clue brother.

Reload and fire again. Really sorry to hear it knowing how stoked you were.
              Thanks Sean. Ya dude it sucks. It still hurts pretty bad. But we are trying again. But we also gotta give her time to totally heal up.

Comment

Working...
              X