No announcement yet.

And the Darwin award goes to..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the Darwin award goes to..........

2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
    Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
    Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
    Speedlogix Catch Can
    Resonator Delete

Holy shit!

Comment

Unfreakin believable!

Comment

What a dumbshit.

Comment

I don't understand how these things happen. Gun safety 101 means you don't EVER aim the barrel of a gun at a human being that you don't intend to shoot, including your self.

My stepdad had a hunting buddy that blew off the lower half of his face with a shotgun. The genius was sleeping around on his wife when it happened. She learned the whole situation while he was in the hospital and divorced his ass - leaving him uninsured. So for the next few years he would go to the deer lease and hang out - just looking around at everybody with his slobbering half face.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Juuuust a bit outside....

Comment

can't be real
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

almost got rid of another idiot.... damn that was close... good part is he will NEVER do that again I bet...
                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

He should not be allowed to even pick up a gun. STUPIED!!!

On a related note, here is my neighbor. He posts up videos with his AK-47, yet he doesn't know how to hold or shoot a gun.

Last edited by line-em-up; 10-04-2011, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Looks totally fake when you see it in slow motion. The barrel bends right at the moment it fires.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      He should not be allowed to even ick up a gun. STUPIED!!!

On a related note, here is my neighbor. He posts up videos with his AK-47, yet he doesn't know how to hold or shoot a gun
                      An AK should never be fired by anyone sporting that kind of hat. It looks like something an English chap would wear while hunting pheasant or field grouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                        An AK should never be fired by anyone sporting that kind of hat. It looks like something an English chap would wear while hunting pheasant or field grouse.
                        LOL I was about to post the same thing. Tell your neighbor he looks like a douche in that hat, and also to get a haircut. And a less ugly face.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          can't be real
                          Agreed. When the gun goes off the audio doesn't match and the recoil looks weird. I don't think I've ever seen that much shit come out of a shotgun when shot either.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                            He should not be allowed to even pick up a gun. STUPIED!!!

On a related note, here is my neighbor. He posts up videos with his AK-47, yet he doesn't know how to hold or shoot a gun.

Hey the lady filming sounds like she is getting hot and bothered as he shoots.

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                              Hey the lady filming sounds like she is getting hot and bothered as he shoots.
                              I didn't bother to watch the video until I read your post.

Sounds like she had a little "O" at one point....

Comment

Working...
                              X