Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not sure why, but I need this clock.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure why, but I need this clock.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

The clock is cool for sure, But what kind of sick fuck choose that sound track?

Comment

Originally posted by Racewerx View Post
      The clock is cool for sure, But what kind of sick fuck choose that sound track?
      I'm at the office, I can't hear it, lol.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Wonder what kinda RPMs that thing is turning

Comment

How the hell does a spinning arm make it look like a solid clock???

Comment

It's a clock, and a fan!

I'd buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              It's the same way a crt monitor works. It paints the picture on the screen, one dot at a time. But it does it so fast that your eyes can't tell.

Ever wonder how television works? The technology has been around long enough to seem ordinary, but the box that brings TV shows into your home is an amazing device. How is the picture formed? Where does the color come from? Let's find out!

Comment

DLP TVs work the same way. They flash a Red, a Green, and a Blue picture up on the screen fast enough to fool your eyes.

Comment

It's all math. It rotates at a set rpm which the led is set to pulse at. Using that specific RPM as the control for your equation you can time the LED to flash extremely fast on a grid. And using that grid you can control almost an unlimited spectrum of designs. It works because a diode responds instantaneously vs. incandescent technology of yesteryear. If the motor RPM were to vary in any way the entire display would go to shit.

Comment

Just $239 and it's all yours...

Comment

You'll need some of these to match:

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        you'll need some of these to match:
                        yes.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          You'll need some of these to match:
                          Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          It's all math. It rotates at a set rpm which the led is set to pulse at. Using that specific RPM as the control for your equation you can time the LED to flash extremely fast on a grid. And using that grid you can control almost an unlimited spectrum of designs. It works because a diode responds instantaneously vs. incandescent technology of yesteryear. If the motor RPM were to vary in any way the entire display would go to shit.
                          Then how does this work on a vehicle, since it varies speed?

Comment

Then how does this work on a vehicle, since it varies speed?
                            I'm assuming there's some sort of computer box control module that read your speed and varies the equation as your speed changes.

Comment

Must have the clock. Wheels not so much.
                              Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
                              -Fred Sanford

Comment

Working...
                              X