Shooting while pepper sprayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
    I lol'd at the thought of you walking around with a mace holster. So scary!!!.........yeah.
    hehe, but seriously, I only carry guns.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Lol.

But seriously I do not carry because I don't need a gun to feel confident in myself.
      http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Lol.

But seriously I do not carry because I don't need a gun to feel confident in myself.
        That's a pretty stupid ass explanation. Your confidence won't do shit to someone with a gun, it'll get you turned into a victim.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Lol.

I win

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            She'd get the mace also. If you don't have 100% appreciation for the situation when the mace comes out, you get maced. Talk shit? maced.
            Lol it was a pen dispenser. Total crap and I had it for so long it was barely pressurized. The clown with the bottle was right in my face so all I had to do was literally spray his brow with the 5 inch spray that was generated. Had I anymore of it left, the chick with the knife would have received the fury as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              I've never been hit with pepper spray but have experienced CS gas a couple of times and that was not fun. The worst was in the chamber (in the Army). We went in with our masks on, they dropped a couple of pellets, then made us break our mask seal and reseal without taking a breath or opening our eyes. Then once that was done we had to all take off our masks, open our eyes, and breath normally. Once everyone was doing that they let us walk out. Of course it took forever for everone to do that with the vomiting, coughing, etc.

We did get a cool video of it though.

Then a couple of days later during an obstacle course, we had to run one section with our masks on. I had not cleaned mine out after the CS Chamber so half way through that run it started hitting me again (I guess when I started sweating in the mask). That almost sucked worse. My Drill Sergeant just laughed and said "always clean your mask, dumbass".
              I would happily do the CS chamber anytime before getting pepper sprayed again.
              "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
              George Orwell

Comment

meh... i've been pepper sprayed 4 times now, and the last time was a direct spray on my face and it definitely didnt affect me like the previous times. main key is breathing as shallow as possible, and finding milk ASAP. I think if i got sprayed enough times i'd get totally used to it, but that wouldnt serve much of a purpose lol.
                What was the SHU's of the pepper spray you used? That has alot to do with it. If it only had that effect on you, I am guessing it was some walmart pos.

Comment

Originally posted by Treadhead View Post
                  I would happily do the CS chamber anytime before getting pepper sprayed again.
                  I second that. The CS chamber is nothing compared to pepper spray.

Comment

That was great.

Comment

Pepper spray is not mace. Mace is not pepper spray. PS is an inflammatory. mace is an irritant.
                      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

That's pretty damn funny
                        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Stand facing the wind after getting CS will help tremendously. It won't do shit for pepper spray. That stuff is the devil.

Comment

Smack My Ass and Call Me Sally ... The Slap Heard Around the World **
                            This is the hottest condiment on earth. Unlike the extracts above, this sauce is a condiment. Tijuana Flats mixed the best tasting ingredients with capsaicin (the ingredient used in police pepper spray) to make the hottest/greatest tasting sauce on earth. This sauce was designed for people who think they can handle any sauce. This sauce was featured on the national television shows "The Today Show" & "Live With Regis & Kathy Lee". It has been featured in national magazines ranging from "Food & Wine" to "Popular Mechanics". Also, use a coin to scratch off the hand print on his ass!!

Not the mace hot sauce (which is called Orange Krush, if you're wondering), but this one has capsaicin in it (main ingredient in pepper spray).

Comment

"it was probably a bad idea" what a nimrod
                              Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Working...
                              X