No announcement yet.

Good Guys Car show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was a great show. My first time to both Good Guys and TMS. There was like 70% GM, 20% ford, 10% Mopar/other. All eye candy tho regardless of the over cheby . One complaint, and Im just a purest I guess, but good lord It was a treat to find a FORD with a FORD motor!
    Last edited by Tannerm; 10-03-2011, 01:28 PM. Reason: FIXED!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
      Was a great show. My first time to both Good Guys and TMS. There was like 70% GM, 20% ford, 10% Mopar, and 10% other. All eye candy tho regardless of the over cheby . One complaint, and Im just a purest I guess, but good lord It was a treat to find a FORD with a FORD motor!
      Owned by math?
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
        Owned by math?
        He's a "purest". He likes his Fords 110% Ford.
        Slow moving projects
        1964 C10 350/700r4
        1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Was a great show. My first time to both Good Guys and TMS. There was like 70% GM, 20% ford, 10% Mopar, and 10% other. All eye candy tho regardless of the over cheby . One complaint, and Im just a purest I guess, but good lord It was a treat to find a FORD with a FORD motor!
          Yogi Berra, is that you?
          "Baseball is ninety percent mental and the other half is physical."
          “You give 100 percent in the first half of the game, and if that isn't enough in the second half you give what's left.”
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Awesome pic of my 71 olds. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              Owned by math?
              LMAO! Oops! Wow, what sleep deprevation does to your math skillz.
              -Side note, regardless of engines, there were alot of ratrods and slick rust buckets. Me like. Pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by harrisontx View Post
                owned by math?
                lmao!

Comment

Was a great show....... It was a treat to find a FORD with a FORD motor!
                  I'm with you.

I see a great number of old five windows or 30's ford coupes with older SBC in them. It was a good choice twenty years ago, but it makes the car look dated. The first picture I posted was my pick for best of show. It may have been the sweetest coupe there, with the correct power plant, no mickey mouse shit.

I unfortunately missed the owner, but the build quality on this car was superb, a real nice piece. It makes me like the street rods again.

Comment

Tanner - Did you park your truck in the lot with a For Sale sign on it like I suggested?
                    70' Chevelle RagTop
                    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                      Tanner - Did you park your truck in the lot with a For Sale sign on it like I suggested?
                      I tried, the parking lots were so crowded it did me no good. Funny tho, I was just drving slowly down that main drag trying to find a spot and some random guy yelled at me asking if that truck was still for sale. lol.

Comment

wow

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                        I LIKE THIS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by David21 View Post
                          Awesome pic of my 71 olds. Thanks!

This is yours? Very nice!! You officially circumvented the newb policy.

I snapped some audio of this chevelle........

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post

Comment

Working...
                          X