No announcement yet.

Our trip to Cali......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hit up BLT steakhouse its off of west sunset. i wired that place up for all the a/v stuff it had a bad ass grand opening and even Arnold made it in. haven't gone back since then but definitely a place to check out and you'll see plenty of car candy out there on a Friday night.

hollyweird is alright but like steve said check out Huntington beach is kick as man i would not leave without checking that out.
    also hit up thousand oaks or santa monica. its a fun drive either way but just roll the 101 the freeway becomes a a damn roller coaster with some pretty cool scenery and as im sure your doing now roll through the pch!

Comment

Pch FTW. Such a nice cruise. I need to spend more than one day in SoCal but was staying up in Barstow, yack!
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Drive up to Malibu. $200k+ cars everywhere.

Don't forget Bobs Big Burger while out there in LA.
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Right on , might go to the steakhouse tonight since we are already over here in the area. Having a shake and fries at Johnny Rockets now, then headed over to universal studios to see if we can get into the king kong 3D 360 movie. The ad for the movie says " come ride it at universal studios". Not sure what "ride it" means , but it sounds fun.

May head out to Malibu also.
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
            Burnout video?
            Si señor

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
            Last edited by Txstang1; 10-01-2011, 09:47 PM.
            Vortex rear stand $75
            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

11 4 door
            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I love CA, been working there for 5 months, in the process of moving to Santa Clarita. If only someone would buy my house in TX

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                Right on , might go to the steakhouse tonight since we are already over here in the area. Having a shake and fries at Johnny Rockets now, then headed over to universal studios to see if we can get into the king kong 3D 360 movie. The ad for the movie says " come ride it at universal studios". Not sure what "ride it" means , but it sounds fun.

May head out to Malibu also.

ahh good ole johnny rockets did you end up going to the steackhouse?

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_sep View Post
                  ahh good ole johnny rockets did you end up going to the steackhouse?
                  We did go by there , but felt underdressed so decided to pass. Ended up at Oliver's steak and seafood in Redondo.
                  Vortex rear stand $75
                  8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**

11 4 door
                  13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                    Drive up to Malibu. $200k+ cars everywhere.

Don't forget Bobs Big Burger while out there in LA.

Well, when a million dollar house in southern Cali doesn't buy a very nice house, spending on 100k on a car seems pretty cheap. lol.

The Bob's Big Boy you're thinking of is in Burbank. That's where one of the best car meets around is and you will see famous faces there on a regular basis. Leno is a regular attendee.

Comment

fixed the video link
                      Vortex rear stand $75
                      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**

11 4 door
                      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Vortex rear stand $75
                        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**

11 4 door
                        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Damn, I ONLY miss the weather from CA. Its just damn expensive to live out there. Being 24 I cant see myself buying a home due to the economy. I lived in the Valley (SFV) which aint far from anything, 30mins east and ill hit mountains, 30mins north and ill hit desert, 30mins west ill hit the beach, and 30mins south ill hit LA. Like stated above, there is a lot to do out there. Ill keep my poor ass in TX. unless I hit the lotto.

Comment

Nice burnout pics

Comment

Working...
                            X