Our trip to Cali......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our trip to Cali......

I will update with with pics of the resort and other stuff over the next couple day.

Landed last night at John Wayne airport ( close to my wife's Corp hq ).Checked out of the hotel that she was staying at and headed to Terranea Resort 100 Terranea Way Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275. Checked into our room and she headed to her meeting at the resort and I headed to LAX.

First order of business, get rid of the shitbox my wife rented

And pick up a real car

The wife is in meetings until around 8 tonight so I will be roaming through LA and surrounding areas, hope I don't get arrested

Post up any MUST see things in the area if ou know of anything.
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

Nice choice in a rental.

I don't know what kind of time you have, but the Petersen is not too far away and that will put you near Hollywood to sight-see. Beverly Hills is right there as well and you can drive Mulholland Drive to see how the other half lives.

What kind of things do you want to do? Beach? Cars? Vintage aircraft? I have spots for all these...
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

LMAO, post up the VIN number and I'll tell you if I am very well acquainted with that automobile.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        LMAO, post up the VIN number and I'll tell you if I am very well acquainted with that automobile.
        This is what I was wondering.

Comment

Actually, it has a different LP number. The one we took back is probably still in the shop being... Refreshed.

Comment

I'm really interested cars shops, motocross and all the touristy stuff. I will be here until Sunday
            Vortex rear stand $75
            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

11 4 door
            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Ours ended in 211265. What's the milage on it?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Poor car !
                2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
                Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
                Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
                Speedlogix Catch Can
                Resonator Delete

Comment

Never been to Cali, have a good time man
                  -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
                  -1993 Cobra- 700rw
                  -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
                  -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
                  -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

Im from norcal and will be going home for 2 weeks or so for christmas/new years! Cant wait! Enjoy your trip. Great place to visit.....shitty place to live if you like guns/cars...

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                      Great place to visit.....shitty place to live if you like guns/cars...
                      What the F are you talking about? SoCal is a car lover's paradise.

George Barris' shop is in North Hollywood. Foose's shop is in Long Beach, as is West Coast Choppers. The old Boyd's shop is near Anaheim at Beach Blvd (39) and the 91, but it's something else now - still worth seeing though. The NHRA museum is in Pomona, which is probably WAY too far for you.

Comment

3770 is the mileage , first thing I did was look at the rear tires and these appear to have too much tread left to be the car you were in. I'm about to melt these mofo's.

Btw, Cali is f'n beautiful !!! I'm on Crenshaw right getting a breakfast jack ....lol
                        Vortex rear stand $75
                        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**

11 4 door
                        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                          3770 is the mileage , first thing I did was look at the rear tires and these appear to have too much tread left to be the car you were in. I'm about to melt these mofo's.

Btw, Cali is f'n beautiful !!! I'm on Crenshaw right getting a breakfast jack ....lol

Awesome! Enjoy yourself man! We did!

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            What the F are you talking about? SoCal is a car lover's paradise.

George Barris' shop is in North Hollywood. Foose's shop is in Long Beach, as is West Coast Choppers. The old Boyd's shop is near Anaheim at Beach Blvd (39) and the 91, but it's something else now - still worth seeing though. The NHRA museum is in Pomona, which is probably WAY too far for you.
                            I should have specified cars that require a smog test (1975 & Up).

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                              Btw, Cali is f'n beautiful !!!
                              Isn't it funny all the mouth breathers that ream on that state? I love it there.

Comment

Working...
                              X