• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAO at him letting go of the wheel and his left leg flying up
    Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
      I guess it's just west Texas, but I don't think I've ever even seen a black person running a car at the track.
      Really? wtf...
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Similar thing happened to me at HRP in my old Coupe. Had just moved the seat up and apparently the latch didn't fully engage. Dropped the clutch and the seat slid all the way back on the rail. 60' suffered a bit on that pass
        14 Raptor
        18 GT350

Comment

My guess is the stock seat pivot bolts broke due to him sitting in a 25 to 30 year old STOCK seat. The bolts in those seats in the G-bodies are tiny and he was a large guy. Funny thing is the motor sounded healthy, it left hard. Let's say it's a mid to high 6 car in the 1/8th....how expensive is a fucking kirky aluminum seat?!

Comment

And this is why Denton is my favorite track
            -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
            -1993 Cobra- 700rw
            -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
            -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
            -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

Originally posted by Junkie View Post
              And this is why Denton is my favorite track
              It has nothing to do with being 15 minutes from your house? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                It has nothing to do with being 15 minutes from your house? lol.
                lol Honestly no, I always dead hook there, dont have to worry about driving around people in the water box, dont have to stop for some dumb ass grudge shit, blah blah blah

Last time I went to Kdale there were actually people touching my bike as I was doing the burnout
                -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
                -1993 Cobra- 700rw
                -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
                -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
                -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

How did they make all of those white shirts float around in the back like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    Lol, the first comment was "they all wear white shirts so we can see them at night."

i didn't even know there were people there!

Comment

Originally posted by Junkie View Post
                      lol Honestly no, I always dead hook there, dont have to worry about driving around people in the water box, dont have to stop for some dumb ass grudge shit, blah blah blah

Last time I went to Kdale there were actually people touching my bike as I was doing the burnout
                      I think I ran you on the 35W about a year ago out toward Denton heading north past Texas Motor Speedway...pulled into a parking lot and spoke for a second then went our seperate ways..sound familiar? I just remember it was a fully murdered out V throwing revs at me and I pulled it by a few lengths..??

Mexico interstate of course..
                      Last edited by Junioropolous07; 09-29-2011, 01:26 PM.
                      Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                        Really? wtf...
                        I honestly never thought twice about it, but it just isn't popular with them. I can only think of one guy and he had an 03-04 Cobra.

Comment

At least he doesn't have to recline the seat all the way back that way he sees out of the drivers side quarter window. You gotta keep it real man!

Comment

Whoo! WHOO! WHOo!
                            http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                              I guess it's just west Texas, but I don't think I've ever even seen a black person running a car at the track.
                              Winning!

Guy just took his seat bolts out for chroming and forgot to reinstall.

Comment

in all seriousness, I've done the exact same thing when the seat mounts ripped clean out of the floor pan in my 87 coupe. At first I thought the car was going straight up in the air as I fell backwards! LOL!
                                http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Working...
                                X