Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing Flowchart (Don't come in here if you are a mouth breathing illiterate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevo View Post
    The last 3-4 books of the Dark Tower series sucked so bad it made me want to stomp a kitten. The last two were horrible, it was like he was just throwing shit at paper to get the series down. All of King's shit went downhill after he got plowed by that van.

Stevo
    Here is how I put it when I start talking about Stephen King:

"There is no danger of him writing Salem's Lot again, that's for sure"

If you read that book (which in my opinion is his best) and compare it to anything of his from the past ten years it is like he is on cruise control. I can't blame him, he could swing his dick at a keyboard and people would buy the result.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Here is how I put it when I start talking about Stephen King:

"There is no danger of him writing Salem's Lot again, that's for sure"

If you read that book (which in my opinion is his best) and compare it to anything of his from the past ten years it is like he is on cruise control. I can't blame him, he could swing his dick at a keyboard and people would buy the result.
      Very true. Why I keep torturing myself reading what he puts out, I have no idea. I don't think I've even liked the last ten books of his I read. Jesus, what the fuck'm I doing?!

Comment

Working...
      X