Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing Flowchart (Don't come in here if you are a mouth breathing illiterate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Flowchart (Don't come in here if you are a mouth breathing illiterate)

Holy crap.

Comment

Nice, Star Wars Thrawn Trilogy is on there. Best series of Star Wars books ever made, way better story than the movies.

Comment

Anything that has The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy on it gets my respect.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Anything that has Chuck Palahniuk on it gets my respect.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Do you know how long I spent creating that the other morning?
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Wow that is pretty cool...

<-- The Dark Tower series is a great read

Comment

Lots of good books in there! I might have to check into some of the others.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Dammit...now I have 20 new books to read on top of the other 20 or so already on the list

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
                    <-- The Dark Tower series is a great read
                    I don't read a ton of books, but this series kind of caught my eye. Would ya'll say that it's an entertaining enough series of books to keep the attention of someone who isn't into reading much? I'm not illiterate or anything, just don't get into books much.
                    .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                      I don't read a ton of books, but this series kind of caught my eye. Would ya'll say that it's an entertaining enough series of books to keep the attention of someone who isn't into reading much? I'm not illiterate or anything, just don't get into books much.

I liked it a lot. However the last 3 books seemed rushed(they were) and weren't on par with the first 4, imo. Wizard and Glass is the best of the series.

Comment

Lots of good stuff on there. I have read a pretty good amount of those. I am reading A Song of Ice and Fire right now.

I don't get why people proclaim Dune the best sc-fi series ever, I just couldn't get into it.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          Lots of good stuff on there. I have read a pretty good amount of those. I am reading A Song of Ice and Fire right now.

I don't get why people proclaim Dune the best sc-fi series ever, I just couldn't get into it.
                          I like the Dune series, but it's far from my favorite sci-fi series.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            I liked it a lot. However the last 3 books seemed rushed(they were) and weren't on par with the first 4, imo. Wizard and Glass is the best of the series.
                            Completely agree, I'm still anticipating the eighth book though.

Comment

Challenge accepted, NPR.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X