Kimbo V Tank circa 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimbo V Tank circa 2008

Damn I was excited to see Kimbo enter the UFC.
    Sure, he is old, and didnt have much ground training, but he gave it a shot.
    I know Tank is old, and with an embarrassing record of 9-13, his career was over, and it was probably an easy win, and set up to boost up Kimbo, but damn it I love this fight.
    I enjoy when Kimbo says "FUCK A MOUTH PIECE" and chunks that bitch into the crowd. He is amped UP.

Like I said, I know he is old, and gets gassed prety quickly, but he was showing a little improvement in his ground work. Wish he would have started fighting professionally maybe 5 years younger.

I still wear my "slicin' and dicin'" shirt proudly.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Guess he is still fighting, this is from August

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post

Kimbo has mouths to feed....and that guy he KO is like 40.

Comment

lol at all the guys wearing reality kings tee shirts in the first video

Comment

Originally posted by 83coupe View Post
          Kimbo has mouths to feed....and that guy he KO is like 40.
          Yep...that other fighter seemed very old/slow
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Still fighting can's just like he was back in his backyard days. He actually seems like quiet a character though. Kudos for him to keep doing what hes doing though

Comment

Originally posted by 83coupe View Post
              ....and that guy he KO is like 40.
              and white.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post

Does that look like the same weight class?

Is that boxing or kickboxing?

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                  Still fighting can's just like he was back in his backyard days. He actually seems like quiet a character though. Kudos for him to keep doing what hes doing though
                  when kimbo was on TUF he seemed like a super cool dude, I think alot of people were expecting otherwise.

I liked kimbo but was sorta glad to see him fail at mma, kimbo failing was better for the sport than if he had been a success. Had kimbo done well at mma then every fucktard out there who has a tapout shirt would think he could be an mma fighter. Oh wait.. I think most already think that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTRiM View Post
                    when kimbo was on TUF he seemed like a super cool dude, I think alot of people were expecting otherwise.

I liked kimbo but was sorta glad to see him fail at mma, kimbo failing was better for the sport than if he had been a success. Had kimbo done well at mma then every fucktard out there who has a tapout shirt would think he could be an mma fighter. Oh wait.. I think most already think that lol.
                    Next time I'm in Vegas, I will choke you out while wearing a Tapout shirt. Payback for the monkeyflips.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTRiM View Post

His imagine and attitude at times was super bad for the sport, although he seemed like he was eager to learn and a good attitude about coming up in the sport. I can safely say I have no tap out,affliction,or ed hardy tee's anywhere in my house. Only fight shirts I have are from local fighters from my old gym and free apparel.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                        His imagine and attitude at times was super bad for the sport, although he seemed like he was eager to learn and a good attitude about coming up in the sport. I can safely say I have no tap out,affliction,or ed hardy tee's anywhere in my house. Only fight shirts I have are from local fighters from my old gym and free apparel.
                        I've got quite abit of Gracie stuff, a couple of Punishment and some old Tapout stuff from back in the day and I only wear those around the house now to do yardwork in.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                          I've got quite abit of Gracie stuff, a couple of Punishment and some old Tapout stuff from back in the day and I only wear those around the house now to do yardwork in.
                          Can't forget to wear it while sparin in your 8oz gloves .

Comment

Working...
                          X