No announcement yet.

the two second club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Porsche runs the 1/4 in the same times as my 'vert but there's no way I could do that on street tires! The Bugatti's just plan sick!

Comment

GTR looks like a truck compared to the other two cars. Especially the Veyron.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

BTW, I would love to see a modded ZR-1 on slicks take on a Veyron.

Comment

No love for the Aero TT?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            I would like to see someone test some modified Mustangs in these tests.

I know there are people in the 700-1,000 RWHP club that I'm curious as to how they would do against these cars.
            U see many running radar on 20?

Comment

I know there are people in the 700-1,000 RWHP club that I'm curious as to how they would do against these cars.
              Well, you know if I put that much money in a fox....

Comment

I know of one that's in the 3,000hp range. Unfortunately he keeps blowing his shit up mid runs. He'd still probably beat every one of those cars in every test. Running the 1/8 in 4.3 secs isn't too bad.

However, different breed of animals.

Comment

I wonder if anyone has turned up the boost and tuned a veyron?

there are 1,500hp lambos. Im sure someone has a 2,000+hp Veyron

Comment

Working...
                  X