Music video is interesting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
    Kind of, really, maybe a little bit, super fuckin weird!!!!!

The chicks dig it though, lol.
    That's all that matters. I figured you being so weird you'd make some kickass music.

Comment

Lol, thanks man! I've been told by friends thats some of it is really good, I just need to get the confidence to not care when someone is overly critical.
      Ded

Comment

Dubstep is gay. I don't like it at all. I will say though, we saw Beardyman two weeks ago at ACL, and that was somewhat entertaining. The difference with him and the rest of these douches, is he makes it up on the spot. It's all live, not prerecorded horseshit.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Dubstep is gay. I don't like it at all. I will say though, we saw Beardyman two weeks ago at ACL, and that was somewhat entertaining. The difference with him and the rest of these douches, is he makes it up on the spot. It's all live, not prerecorded horseshit.
          Beardyman is BADASS. I like his beatbox chef video on youtube. It's hilarious.

Comment

Beardyman is more beatbox/ live looping. I have a looping machine and it's not really hard, the beatbox is though.

There are a lot of electronica groups artists that make all their music live.

Should check out mount kimbie or dorian concept. All do live music on a mini korg and other equipment.
            Last edited by VaderTT; 09-27-2011, 09:41 AM.
            Ded

Comment

Lol, thanks man! I've been told by friends thats some of it is really good, I just need to get the confidence to not care when someone is overly critical.
              stop being a pussy!

let's hear some of it!

hell, you can even email it to me (us) you don't have to post it publicly. I'm not gonna criticize it, i'm no dj or artist. I just love hearing new stuff.
              Originally posted by 56482
              only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Originally posted by suckerdin View Post
                stop being a pussy!

let's hear some of it!

hell, you can even email it to me (us) you don't have to post it publicly. I'm not gonna criticize it, i'm no dj or artist. I just love hearing new stuff.
                This. DOOOOOOOO IT.

Comment

I'll see if there are any finished tracks I can put up when I get home from work.
                  Ded

Comment

Should check out mount kimbie or dorian concept. All do live music on a mini korg and other equipment.
                    Yeah, I don't like it enough to go seek out more of that garabge. It was just entertaining live, well, because I was stoned, on pain medication, and three sheets to the wind. If I never, ever, ever hear that type of music again, I'll be satisfied.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Yeah, I don't like it enough to go seek out more of that garabge. It was just entertaining live, well, because I was stoned, on pain medication, and three sheets to the wind. If I never, ever, ever hear that type of music again, I'll be satisfied.
                      Dats coo!. I have types of music I feel that way about.
                      Ded

Comment

You should look up Netsky, pixlelord and stereocraft's dubstep remixes.
                        Netsky is a boss.

Comment

Fuckin right! he is awesome, only 19 also. If he ever comes to the US I will have tickets somehow.
                          Ded

Comment

Ded

Comment

some werid shit you listen too.....
                              Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

Working...
                              X