Music video is interesting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    Not really a big dubstep fan but some of skrillex's shit is pretty good. Did a song with Korn thats pretty badass.
    and for fellow nerds out there, Skrillex did the Reptile song for the new mortal kombat game.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
      Lulz. Still swingin' to the oldies.
      lol i guess so, I dunno, I don't pump myself full of drugs and imo that's the only way that would be entertaining really. Looks like a bunch of people just fucked up, but hey good for him finding a nitch.

What kind of concert is it? Do they just play back tracks that are recorded or what? I really don't know, but it seems like it would be as entertaining as watching bieber or similar artists w/ their pre-recorded music playing and people just being there caught up w/ who it is.

Comment

I don't understand this, I reckon it is my age setting in.

Listened to scary monsters, umm yeah, sounds like a video game intro or something.

31 million hits, I've got a feeling I wouldn't relate to a single listener, and I'm kind of happy about that.

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
          lol i guess so, I dunno, I don't pump myself full of drugs and imo that's the only way that would be entertaining really. Looks like a bunch of people just fucked up, but hey good for him finding a nitch.

What kind of concert is it? Do they just play back tracks that are recorded or what? I really don't know, but it seems like it would be as entertaining as watching bieber or similar artists w/ their pre-recorded music playing and people just being there caught up w/ who it is.
          You don't have to be a drug user to like this...

All of the tracks are pre-recorded and complete. The DJ will just mix and blend them. Nothing is created from scratch on the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by f0ur sixer View Post
            You don't have to be a drug user to like this...

All of the tracks are pre-recorded and complete. The DJ will just mix and blend them. Nothing is created from scratch on the spot.
            of course I was stereotyping, but you can see the majority fit the image... stereotyping sure, but often it's true.

So essentially people are paying to go listen to a DJ... that seals it for me, no thanks, anyone could put out a finished product. I realize he probably creates the "music" though, but still would be as entertaining as those concerts in japan of a hologram artist

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
              I've got tickets to Skrillex @ paladium on 9/28, going to be crazy!!!!!!

Been sold out for a month.
              ill see you there

Cobra #340 Mystichrome #73

Comment

Originally posted by Jaison View Post
                ill see you there
                Nice!!!
                Ded

Comment

vader, you like Deadmau5?

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    I know I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                      I know I do.
                      Awesome.

Comment

Yesir! Joel Zimmerman, he's from Ontario Canada and Skrillex's first album is on his label, mau5trap.

You should look up Netsky, pixlelord and stereocraft's dubstep remixes.

I'm am a big fan of electronica and have been producing my own lately on a mini korg/chaos pad/mac mini and some Zulu DJ mixing software.
                        Ded

Comment

Yesir! Joel Zimmerman, he's from Ontario Canada and Skrillex's first album is on his label, mau5trap.

You should look up Netsky, pixlelord and stereocraft's dubstep remixes.

I'm am a big fan of electronica and have been producing my own lately on a mini korg/chaos pad/mac mini and some Zulu DJ mixing software.
                          would love to hear it

Comment

would love to hear it
                            Thanks man, Lol, maybe in the future, I'm ultra self conscious and kinda weird.
                            Ded

Comment

Thanks man, Lol, maybe in the future, I'm ultra self conscious and kinda weird.
                              You're gonna go with kinda?

Comment

Kind of, really, maybe a little bit, super fuckin weird!!!!!

The chicks dig it though, lol.
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X