Responce I got from a cl seller...wtf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    I love when people put "no scammers!!" in their ads...

really? damn... I was going to try to scam you, but now that you say that, I guess that leaves me out
    lol yea "shit hes on to us"

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
      Great job dude, you just made him put on his tinfoil hat even tighter.
      lmao
      2001 Ford Lightning Silver
      1993 Mustang GT Silver Frost Titanium
      1984 Bronco II 4X4 Silver & Red

Comment

Originally posted by Spector93 View Post
        lmao
        "now put your mouth on the f**king curb"
        Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Anymore response from the seller??? lol
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

This has to be the stupidest thread I have ever read.. What the fuck is the big deal? Accept a paypal payment, postal money order, or fucking concealed cash. If some form of payment clears, then ship it. I've sifted through hundreds of scam craigslist emails and crap, but someone who goes out of the way to text you and is non-chalant and speaks decent English probably isn't a Nigerian scam artist. You definitely aren't a motivated seller, which is fine, but this guy texting you isn't in the wrong, and your flip-out was off the wall.

el-oh-el

I have sent paypal cash to many people via C/L after just talking to them on the phone, and have never had a single issue. There are some people out there that use "allofcraigs.com" to find something that might not necessarily be in their backyard.

Thanks for the lunch break rant

Comment

Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
              This has to be the stupidest thread I have ever read.. What the fuck is the big deal? Accept a paypal payment, postal money order, or fucking concealed cash. If some form of payment clears, then ship it. I've sifted through hundreds of scam craigslist emails and crap, but someone who goes out of the way to text you and is non-chalant and speaks decent English probably isn't a Nigerian scam artist. You definitely aren't a motivated seller, which is fine, but this guy texting you isn't in the wrong, and your flip-out was off the wall.

el-oh-el

I have sent paypal cash to many people via C/L after just talking to them on the phone, and have never had a single issue. There are some people out there that use "allofcraigs.com" to find something that might not necessarily be in their backyard.

Thanks for the lunch break rant

Cobraman is the buyer, not the seller. You got your shit twisted.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                Cobraman is the buyer, not the seller. You got your shit twisted.
                all that wasted breath..

fucking drama backfire.

carry on

Comment

el oh el!

Comment

and the fun begins...

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      I love when people put "no scammers!!" in their ads...

really? damn... I was going to try to scam you, but now that you say that, I guess that leaves me out
                      That only rules out the scammers smart enough to read and comprehend but too stupid to realize that it doesn't prevent them from scamming.

Comment

Working...
                      X