2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
      Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
      Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
      Speedlogix Catch Can
      Resonator Delete

Comment

Originally posted by STRONGNUFF View Post
        Very Nice
        Uh Andre... I dont remember giving you permission to use my likeness as your avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
          Uh Andre... I dont remember giving you permission to use my likeness as your avatar.
          Yeah, that was my avatar for YEARS, back when I was in better shape
          2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
          Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
          Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
          Speedlogix Catch Can
          Resonator Delete

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
            trader!
            traitor

Comment

Very nice ride man.
              Love the color choice too.

David

Comment

Originally posted by kobuzz View Post
                Cool car but I hate to say that i would choose the truck over the car.
                I'll always have to have some sort of ole C10 around...I'm glad I don't have to choose between the two

Originally posted by dentguru View Post
                I see a dent in the gas door and has swirl marks in the paint other than that its ok
                Anthony hooked it up a few days after you saw it last...No more swirl marks...but I do know some smartass dent-douche that needs to address the fuel door still!

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                That's cool. I have a cousin who's husband works for microsoft. I know it's bad but I don't know his last name. But his name is Rob and he was really into fox's and rx-7's. He's also like 6'5" too. Just curious if you know him.
                Man it doesn't ring a bell but hard to say without a last name...I work with a lot of folks...about 2500 of us local to DFW alone.
                Originally posted by MrSS View Post
                The gas door isn't present in any of those photos.
                ...he came over and drank a bunch of my beer a couple weekends ago
                Originally posted by Pooter View Post
                Looks great!

Now, why is there a front plate on that car?!
                PO said he finally put one on it after 2 tickets from DPS....he lives right off the tollway in Frisco. I figured I'd leave it for now...didn't want to give them a reason to screw with me. However, if and when I switch to a Turbo/C4S front cover I'll likely leave it off.
                Originally posted by Mark Preus View Post
                Looks great. I think I'm gonna upgrade from my 964 to a 996 within a few yrs. Or sell my 964 and buy a 996. Awesome color too btw
                Thanks Mark! If you can swing having both I'd keep that 964 too! I still like the hell out of those era....and yours looks great man! I would really like to have an older one myself. A friend of mine recently picked up a 90' C4 for $9K...I'm waiting to see if he hangs on to it...if not I'll be first in line for that one...perfect candidate for a Renegade Hybrids LS3 swap.

Originally posted by AdRock View Post
                Very nice ride.

For a set of rims I think the HRE C90 would look great on it.

Oh yeah....those are noice!
                Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                Thought the front end of tractor was a yanmar, was model, does the bucket function well. Ive got a little 180d, but would really like something a little bigger with a front end loader
                I don't recall the model right off hand...and I'm too lazy to walk out back right now (I'll post it up tomorrow) ....it's right around 35hp 4x4. The bucket works great...I actually use that more than anything else really. It originally came with 2-levers, 1 for the boom and 1 for the bucket, but now its upgraded to the single lever...up/down for the boom and side/side for the bucket...that made a huge difference in just ease of using the damned thing. It's strong enough to plow up some earth with that bucket....we've got a run-off ditch at the back of our property that was a mess with uneven ground, rock, etc. I used that bucket to scoop out all the rocks and crap, and dump it....then smoothed it all out by dragging the bucket backwards across all of it. It's also great for moving and spreading dirt too. I've got a post hole unit for it too....about to start trying that out, I've got about 800' of fence to put up now that the weather is getting more tolerable. Only down side on it is that there isn't a reverse on the PTO...I'll just have to take it nice and slow to be sure I don't get it stuck.
                Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                Reemo, Youve opened a can o beans. Now spill the pics of the rest of the "horses" you got in the stable!
                Not too much else right now...couple old Chevy's and an old Ford for right now. I'm planning on another older Ford in the not-so-distant future though....likely a Fairlane. Maybe even a Galaxie.
                Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                trader!
                See above....that would only be true if I no longer owned any old American iron...and that ain't happening.
                Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                Very nice ride man.
                Love the color choice too.

David
                Thanks David! I was in it all day today....put about 150 miles on it.
                70' Chevelle RagTop
                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Greenbay is going down tmrw. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                    Greenbay is going down tmrw. Just saying.
                    In your dreams!

...how'd that work out last time we met up with Da Bears?
                    70' Chevelle RagTop

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

My favorite color!!

Comment

Love the color, and the power to weight ratio.

My daily is just a shade darker; Midnight blue is tits. What color blue is that?
                        Last edited by barronj; 09-24-2011, 10:02 PM.
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

It's called Lapis blue...looks really dark at night, but much brighter in the sunlight. Interior is called Metropol blue...I'm not normally one to care for blue interior but when I saw this one I really liked it....it's a really dark shade of blue.
                          70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

wanna trade?
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Awesome car man.

Comment

Needs more wagon!

Comment

Working...
                                X