Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is a fair price for this 2011 GMC sierra 1500?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    As an auto lender I value this truck at $29,625.00 and would not advance more than 32,587.00. That is a proper value with every option that truck is equipped with.

Listen to this man..

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      Why even take the hit on a new truck? If you are going to buy something with a loan I'd get something used and let someone else take the hit.
      Like others were saying, sometimes it's more sensible to buy new from a cost perspective.

Also, I buy used a lot. However, the main reason I like buying new is because I KNOW what has been done to the vehicle.

I know, I know..warranty this, 1200123 point inspection that and all that crap. Just a pain in the ass if something is off on a used vehicle due to the prior owner.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        Why even take the hit on a new truck? If you are going to buy something with a loan I'd get something used and let someone else take the hit.
        Have you seen used car and truck prices lately? In some cases, with rebates and dealer discounts applied, it is nearly a wash when it comes to price.

Comment

Working...
        X