Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is a fair price for this 2011 GMC sierra 1500?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is a fair price for this 2011 GMC sierra 1500?

Id like opinions on what a fair real world offer should be.

High 20K's

Comment

Have you priced the same truck out brand new? A good friend of mine just purchased the same truck but without the fancy wheels and leather for right at $32k. I want to say he said to get into one with leather was going to cost around $5k more, so that same truck should be able to be had for $37k, but the rates could be better on the new one.

He looked all over for a slightly used 10 before buying a new 11. There was one for sale identical to what he purchased and the best they could do was 29k even, it was a 10 model with 8k miles.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
        Have you priced the same truck out brand new? A good friend of mine just purchased the same truck but without the fancy wheels and leather for right at $32k. I want to say he said to get into one with leather was going to cost around $5k more, so that same truck should be able to be had for $37k, but the rates could be better on the new one.

He looked all over for a slightly used 10 before buying a new 11. There was one for sale identical to what he purchased and the best they could do was 29k even, it was a 10 model with 8k miles.
        Your friend got ripped off.

OP, that truck is extremely overpriced. I just bought a new 2011 Sierra Texas Edition Crew Cab for $29900 out the door, TTL included. It doesn't have the leather or 4x4, but it does have the bucket seats which were a must for me (hate bench seats). The incentives and rebates for 2011's are awesome right now. I guarantee you can get the same truck, brand new, for less than that used one. Sticker on my truck was $36900, I got him down to $27850, then TTL came to $29900.

Keep shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by ZYouL8R View Post

OP, that truck is extremely overpriced. I just bought a new 2011 Sierra Texas Edition Crew Cab for $29900 out the door, TTL included. It doesn't have the leather or 4x4, but it does have the bucket seats which were a must for me (hate bench seats). The incentives and rebates for 2011's are awesome right now. I guarantee you can get the same truck, brand new, for less than that used one. Sticker on my truck was $36900, I got him down to $27850, then TTL came to $29900.

Keep shopping.
          wow what dealership?

x3 on that op truck being overpriced

Comment

As an auto lender I value this truck at $29,625.00 and would not advance more than 32,587.00. That is a proper value with every option that truck is equipped with.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by ZYouL8R View Post

Keep shopping.
              can you buy a Crew Cab with a front bench seat?

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                can you buy a Crew Cab with a front bench seat?
                Yeah, 90% of them are bench seats. The one in the link above has a bench seat, it just has the console folded down.

Comment

Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Screw those gas guzilin under powered 4x4 trucks. Buy a 6.2 powered 2wheel drive.
                    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      As an auto lender I value this truck at $29,625.00 and would not advance more than 32,587.00. That is a proper value with every option that truck is equipped with.
                      This seems more in line. But damn, trucks cost a lot now days. My brother shelled out $39k for his chevy 4 x 4 with a 6.2.

Comment

I got a 2011 GMC Sierra SLE ALL TERRAIN 4X4 6.2. This gives you the upgraded interior while still keeping cloth. Sticker was $43,200 and I paid $33,500+TTL I think. Discount and rebate. 6.2>5.3! Mileage isn't bad either. Average about 16.5. THAT TRUCK IS WAY OVERPRICED! I'd offer no more than $27,000.

Comment

Why even take the hit on a new truck? If you are going to buy something with a loan I'd get something used and let someone else take the hit.
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                            Why even take the hit on a new truck? If you are going to buy something with a loan I'd get something used and let someone else take the hit.
                            Why would you pay more for a used truck than a new one that is the exact same model?

Comment

tree fiddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X