• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR View Post
    Ummm...escape hatch on the bottom?
    In case it flips maybe?

Comment

That's a sweet W900L pullin it too. KW's are my favorite trucks though so I'm biased.

Comment

I want this one:
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

MTI doesn't build junk. One of the best boats made. Sure gave Skater a run for the market on cats.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
            Pimp My Ride, Big Ass Boats Edition.

This ninja has a big ass boat, but he really loves Corvettes. BLAM WE GONNA MAKE YO BOAT A CORVETTE!!!111
            well played, sir.

Comment

Damn good thing that has AC on it. One thing for sure, you will not be walking bare foot on deck in Texas on that boat.

Comment

It says in the description that the boat is on its side so it can be transported without some special permit for wide ass trailers. Standing it up on its side reduces with width of the load and gets it within legal limits.

Comment

Originally posted by 4pnt6 View Post
                  Looks like they were cruising thru destin, fl in one of those pics. Wish I would've seen it! Sweet!
                  Yep - I saw it last month at the Destin Poker Run

When docked there is a speaker box that raises up from under the cabin. The sound system on the boat was overpowering the live band that was playing on the dock. It was hilarious how people were gravitating towards the end of the dock to listen to the music that boat was playing instead of listening to the band.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                    They say the new gas motors are going faster than the turbine powered boats now.

The new 1650 Mecruiser Engine is Badass - The first turbo motor mercury has produced

The Corvette Motor had 2 - @ 205k$ a piece

Comment

that is awesome!

Comment

looks slow...
                        sigpic

Comment

I would say the gas motors do just fine. The boat below has a 1350 HP twin turbo engine with of course....1350 HP. and btw it has 2 engines!

Also, most of these boats have 2 seats up front with 4 bucket seats in the back.

Comment

Working...
                          X