A boat which someone has a ton of money to spend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A boat which someone has a ton of money to spend

I hope it is not a repost. I did search. It's worth a quick look see. If you like Corvettes, your gonna like this.

sweet, but 1.7?

Comment

damn. that shit is nuts. Looks like quality work.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Bad mofo right there ! Looks like something Batman would roll in
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

omg.. Was NOT expecting the interior to be like that. That is fucking awesome.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

very cool, but here is a real corvette :

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
              lol thinking the same thing or whale wars

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                omg.. Was NOT expecting the interior to be like that. That is fucking awesome.
                lol same here... I was like

"Wait, they took the boat motor out of this corvette?"

"That IS the boat!"
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That was very cool. I want two!

So..... stupid question time. When the boat is on its trailer and on its side..... do they have to drain the engine oil? Wouldn't it pool in the starboard heads?
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                    That is what I was thinking when I saw it on the water.

Comment

There was one awhile back on most expensive rides that was made to resemble a Mercedes AMG.
                      Originally posted by Yale
                      I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by SSsierra90 View Post
                        There was one awhile back on most expensive rides that was made to resemble a Mercedes AMG.
                        Wasnt that one powered by a pair of AMG motors as well? I only half way remember that episode. Think they did a Ferrari version too.
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by SSsierra90 View Post
                          It also used two Mercedes Supercharged AMG engines to power it. They also had a Ferrari cigarette boat powered by two Ferrari V12 motors.

Comment

Bad mother fucker right there. I must go take a cold shower now.
                            Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
                            -Fred Sanford

Comment

Thats the kind of boat I would expect to see at night between FL and Columbia. Bad looking bitch for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X