No announcement yet.

The likeness is uncanny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw Queen a few years ago with Paul Rodgers from Bad Company on Vocals. Was a fucking AWESOME concert. May have been cooler with this guy singing though. When they did Bohemian Rhapsody, they piped in Freddie's vocals and had a video of him singing on the stage screen, while the band played. It was as close to being there in their heyday as i could ever wish to be. Queen fucking ROCKS!

Comment

Shit! Dude can fucking sing!

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
        Shit! Dude can fucking sing!

I love the non-chalant hands in the pants when he's done. Makes me wonder if Freddie Mercury could sing like that.

Other than Queen covers and opera though, how do you turn that talent into a long-time career? Look at Harry Conick Jr., great at what he does, but there's no relevance today.

As much as I hate her theatrics, look at Lady Gaga. Great voice, but the stuff she puts out is a manufctured turd in comparison to raw talent.

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
          The Eddie Vedder clone even dressed like him, Shorts, boots, and the flannel. spot on.
          Kinda think that was the point to emphasize the impression.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            As much as I hate her theatrics, look at Lady Gaga. Great voice, but the stuff she puts out is a manufctured turd in comparison to raw talent.
            Wrong about lady gaga. She is one of the most talented musicians/performing artists currently. She is a musical genius. She's an attention whoring oddball, but you would be incorrect about the manufactured turd statement.

Pick Kesha or Katy Perry instead. That's the bullshit stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
              Wrong about lady gaga. She is one of the most talented musicians/performing artists currently. She is a musical genius. She's an attention whoring oddball, but you would be incorrect about the manufactured turd statement.

This!

Comment

Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post

Comment

Working...
                X