No announcement yet.

LOL Obama is such a dumbass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was hiding Kim Jong-il identity with his hand.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      He was hiding Kim Jong-il identity with his hand.
      How exactly are we able to determine that guy is asian? It's a mystery.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

the only smart thing i every heard come out of his mouth is how kanye is a jackass

Comment

You guys have to read the comments, they are hilarious.

Livininthe80s

Isn't that Ronald Reagan in the back row??

#1.3 - Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:36 PM EDT

jeff-812327

Haha... laughed at the photo, then at you bigoted Republicans with nothing better to do than slam him in every article you can... LOLosers !

#1.5 - Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:42 PM EDT

Santino-4149313
          @ Jeff812327- I am Santino with merchant services and I regret to inform you that your race card has been declined. It is completely maxed out and rendered useless, please destroy the card and send it back to the issuing creditor. Thanks

#1.14 - Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:48 PM EDT

I need more cowbell!

He's not waving; he's practicing for his citizenship ceremony.

#1.6 - Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:44 PM EDT
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That's some funny shit.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              You guys have to read the comments, they are hilarious.
              I was thinking about saying the Ronald Reagon one too but decided the Kim Jong one would be better..
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Top row, second from the right. She looks awfully bubbly, possibly smashable.

Bottom row, second from the left is more talisman's style.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post

Bottom row, second from the left is more talisman's style.
                  he loves indian guys. I heard he rubs himself against the TV when he watches Short Circuit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                    Judging by her reaction, and the look on "Ronald Reagan"s face, I think he just grabbed her ass.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Man, fuck you guys.

Comment

I've been avoiding the UES all week due to the general assembly, its a nightmare over there when the prez is in town.

--Scott

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          he loves indian guys. I heard he rubs himself against the TV when he watches Short Circuit.
                          While yelling "johnny 5 is alive!"

Comment

Is that Mr. Bean on the top row?

CN

Comment

Working...
                            X