No announcement yet.

Crazy Ass Rags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol at that last one. those dumb asses could not have been wearing any seat belts.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
      Just goes to show you, every culture has its People Who Annoy You.
      Fixed.

Please-please-please overheat your tire and have one fail. Those videos are about as great as the 635 wheelie videos. Great, you can do a brake turn! We get it, really we do. Is there any need for ten minutes more footage?

Comment

Originally posted by PandaBear View Post
        that's a nice cumbia @ 6:21
        lol, I went back to see it at 6:21 and sure enough it's cumbia lmao

Comment

Hmmmmm...I wonder whether his tire are flat-spotted...

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post

Is it wrong that I laughed uncontrollably while watching these videos ? The stupid fucks in the last video got some serious hang time !! HAHA !!

EDIT: God damn there's a bunch of night gown wearing mother fuckers out there running around !!

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
              Is it wrong that I laughed uncontrollably while watching these videos ? The stupid fucks in the last video got some serious hang time !! HAHA !!

EDIT: God damn there's a bunch of night gown wearing mother fuckers out there running around !!

-Aaron
              If it is, save me a spot down there, too

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post

-Aaron
                I know the gowns are weird looking, but they're like wearing an air conditioner... they shade you from the sun and allow the air/breeze to blow straight through
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Show me the CarFax.
                  2 Chronicles 7:14
                  If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

I guess they don't have to wear a seat belt.
                    04 GT
                    91 LX

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post

holly shit rotflmfao! all this needs is the horn from the dukes of hazard and its perfect.

Comment

why cant more of those crazy bastards die like that instead of strapping bombs to their chests? i like the one road skating in those sandals.. LOL
                        http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

definition of SMF

Comment

Working...
                          X