shoulder cam US troops assault Taliban village

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shoulder cam US troops assault Taliban village

Pretty good action, but unfortunately his M203 knocks his shoulder camera off 1/2 the way through, but you do get to see some good nade action.

Action starts at 3:00
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

"Let's go motherfuckers!!!"

Too bad it wasn't a helmet cam.

Comment

Javelin is a bad mofo

Comment

Are these cameras just things the soldier did on his own or something they issue for certain types of work?

Comment

Was not a helmet cam, but still just as intense
          Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Do soldiers just drop the empty mags? I never thought about it until I watched this vid. Got me wondering if they have to o back and pick them up or just leave them on the ground. Seems like leaving them would be the best option.

Comment

SAW was putting down some lead. Sounded like the Taliban assholes were running some kind of heavy machine gun.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by broncojohnny View Post
                saw was putting down some lead. Sounded like the taliban assholes were running some kind of heavy machine gun.
                rpd
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  SAW was putting down some lead. Sounded like the Taliban assholes were running some kind of heavy machine gun.
                  I think that was a 240

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    I think that was a 240
                    Yea, that is right he said it was a 240 in the video now that you mention it. TAMUZ06 on here shot a dude in Iraq with his 240B and said it took the guy's arm off at the shoulder. Serious damn weapon.
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Yea, that is right he said it was a 240 in the video now that you mention it. TAMUZ06 on here shot a dude in Iraq with his 240B and said it took the guy's arm off at the shoulder. Serious damn weapon.
                      7.62x51 don't play.

Comment

Call me stupid, but why don't troops have air support on these kinds of things?

A bird in the air could have seen the ambush and done some kind of air strike/support.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                          Do soldiers just drop the empty mags? I never thought about it until I watched this vid. Got me wondering if they have to o back and pick them up or just leave them on the ground. Seems like leaving them would be the best option.
                          In the Marines if you have time and all is clear you go back for them, but I've personally lost many, many mags.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                            Call me stupid, but why don't troops have air support on these kinds of things?

A bird in the air could have seen the ambush and done some kind of air strike/support.
                            Air support is used when your squad/team is pinned down OR you're getting your ass handed to you.

I'm sure that squad the hooked up those pukes with no problem and no need for air support.

Comment

That mother fucker was going to town with that 40mm lol

Comment

Working...
                              X