No announcement yet.

Got Crashed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top is black with tinted windows. The only part I'll keep is the rear window bar for the fastback top that's going on it. How does $100 sound? As for fenders, when I yank them, I'll let you know, it'll be in the next 60 days though.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by jskwarek View Post
      Top is black with tinted windows. The only part I'll keep is the rear window bar for the fastback top that's going on it. How does $100 sound? As for fenders, when I yank them, I'll let you know, it'll be in the next 60 days though.

Jason
      Yeah, you got any pictures of these holes/tears? Black is what I'm looking for. sounds good to me, is it an OEM top, or a Bestop?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

They've been patched. Were this way when I got the top, I don't see anything on the underside so not sure what they patched...

This is drivers side patch, it's at the B Pillar area.

Passenger side, thought it was at B Pillar too but it's at the windshield.

I'm also keeping the boomerangs. Not sure if that needed to be said or not. You'd get the top, the windows and the frame. Hell, I think I've got the brackets that bolt the frame to the rollbar too if you need them.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by ENKI View Post
          Dude does some amazing work.
          Thanks ! I enjoyed it !

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
          Oh my God, I fucking love it.

I sure do love the Ford Flex. Dont they have that bullshit tranny with a damned rubber band, rather than gears?

edit: I may have spoke too soon. I thought they shared the same chassis as a "freestyle", which does have the rubber band tranny, or "continuously variable transmission" which is absolute garbage. Apparently they have 6 speed autos? Bad ass.
          Thanks man ! I have really liked the Flex ever since they came out, and Jason's is so nice because it's got a lot of improvements over the stock car, but everything is very tastefully done.

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
          Nice! And great pics too!
          Thanks !

Originally posted by ScottJ View Post
          That was the right thing to do, looks tits

--Scott
          Yeah, the metallic silver I have matched the brushed stainless looking rear body panel so well. Then I put the red accents in there and that was the icing on the cake.

Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
          As always Aaron, awesome work!
          Thanks Doug !

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
          Damn man nice work!
          Thank you !

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
          Dude definitely has talent.
          Thanks man, I really appreciate that !

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
          Came out awesome
          Thanks, I was real happy with it too, but then again I'm biased ! Haha !

Originally posted by motoman View Post
          Nice work as always Aaron. Jason, that looks sweet.
          Thanks man !

Comment

Oddly enough, never thought to do that to a vehicle like that - but it added some class to it and looks nice.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Looks bass ass. Nice work.
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Looks freaking awesome...crash's work is always top notch.

Comment

Working...
                X