Got Crashed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Crashed

At last, I've finally bought something that could use a little pinstripe, insert Aaron, this is what you end up with. Thanks again man!

Jason

Dude does some amazing work.

Comment

Oh my God, I fucking love it.

I sure do love the Ford Flex. Dont they have that bullshit tranny with a damned rubber band, rather than gears?

edit: I may have spoke too soon. I thought they shared the same chassis as a "freestyle", which does have the rubber band tranny, or "continuously variable transmission" which is absolute garbage. Apparently they have 6 speed autos? Bad ass.
      Last edited by HarrisonTX; 09-16-2011, 02:44 PM.
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Nice! And great pics too!

Comment

That was the right thing to do, looks tits

--Scott

Comment

As always Aaron, awesome work!
            Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
            90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

I need you to come clean/organize my garage

Comment

Damn man nice work!

Comment

Dude definitely has talent.

Comment

Came out awesome

Comment

Thanks guys. It did come out perfect. We couldn't decide what to do on the side so we've left it alone for now.

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                      I need you to come clean/organize my garage
                      Shit, it's a mess right now. My garage is the place I channel my OCD. HA!

Jason

Comment

Nice work as always Aaron. Jason, that looks sweet.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by jskwarek View Post
                          Thanks guys. It did come out perfect. We couldn't decide what to do on the side so we've left it alone for now.

Shit, it's a mess right now. My garage is the place I channel my OCD. HA!

Jason
                          got any jeep stuff you need to get rid of?
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I've got a complete soft top with frame. It's got a patch on each side at the B pillar area and some other stock stuff. Fenders are all about to come off. Let me kick around in the garage and see what else I have.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by jskwarek View Post
                              I've got a complete soft top with frame. It's got a patch on each side at the B pillar area and some other stock stuff. Fenders are all about to come off. Let me kick around in the garage and see what else I have.

Jason
                              If that's a black soft top I'm interested. And I'm interested in the pair of front OEM fenders if you would do it for a good price (I'll be cutting them up).
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X