• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is crazy fast - Koenigseggeggg Agera

Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Man, that guy can sure "paddle" shift the fuck outta that thing. Sweet, i would love to do that to work.

Comment

A fox body with....

Comment

Cool!
          ./ ____ _ _\.
          (]]]_ o _[[[)
          \o_FORD_o/
          |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Want
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Thats a bad motherfucker, motherfucker!

The first Koenigs used Ford SVT 4v's and later they were supercharged. That car is sporting a twin turbocharged 5.0 4v which according to his website are made by his factory, but I can only imagine that he is still using Fords technology. I also read somewhere, in Wall Street I believe that he bought SAAB when GM was selling off some of their labels.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

The first Koenigs used Ford SVT 4v's and later they were supercharged. That car is sporting a twin turbocharged 5.0 4v which according to his website are made by his factory, but I can only imagine that he is still using Fords technology. I also read somewhere, in Wall Street I believe that he bought SAAB when GM was selling off some of their labels.
                didn't they pull out from that saab buy?

also didn't they just go bankrupt?

Comment

That's possibly the sexiest car I've ever seen.
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

I think it was Spyker that bought saab.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                      I think it was Spyker that bought saab.
                      That would be correct.

Comment

Working...
                      X