My blacked out Genesis, love it or hate it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stangstew View Post
    Thanks man. Just took it off the lot. Finnally got to put the hammer down. For a heavy ass family "luxuary" car, its quick.
    Yeah isn't it supposed to hit 60 in mid 5's?

Comment

Welcome to the Gen family!
      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        You just have to a) not be in a hurry b) know what you want c) know how to negotiate d) know the car well.

I picked up a Scion TC for my sister in law, 2006 model, 59k miles, previous owner had every single service receipt, service package, everything done on it. Had TRD exhaust, supercharger, tail lights, etc. etc. Paid $5,900 for it. Books for 10k and 2k for the supercharger. Ended up getting my '01 wrangler for 4k, books for 11k. Just gotta wait and wait and find a good deal for yourself.

Sometimes I sell my repos if I can't get what I want at auction, if you tell me some cars you're interested in, I'll let you know if I have one available. I sold an '08 GT for 15k a few weeks ago.

I usually search the TSB's on a particular model and year I'm looking so, so I can see common problems and if the owner dealt with them properly or not. I also try to focus on cars which I know inside and out. MSNautos.com is a great resource also to find common problems.
        Jeep for $4k??? sweet deal, I always wanted a Jeep as a toy but the resale is insanely high. loves me some jeepers....

Comment

Working...
        X