Passtime, panel trick. Pretty cool!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
    It had 4 stages, and showed it. Sherlock.
    I'm willing to bet it had 4 regulators, 3 for the nitrous, and 1 for the motor.

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
      I'm willing to bet it had 4 regulators, 3 for the nitrous, and 1 for the motor.
      yup its 2 big shot plates and a fogger i be leave or the other way around

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
        yup its 2 big shot plates and a fogger i be leave or the other way around
        You be leave?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          You be leave?
          auto correct fuck

Comment

here is Randy Jackson's sig__________________
            LSD

88 Mustang GT: 3280 lbs of LScamarokickazz. Soon to be powered by an LSturd.

Best e.t. to date (NA): 7.88 @ 82 mph...on motor!!! Nitrous numbers: hahaha
            Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
            90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

I like how he said stock, K&N filter, dry shot, ect.... Pic showed otherwise, aluminum heads, NO filter, and a bunch of nitrous. I guess the contestants don't get to walk through the pits any? I guess I need to DVR the show again, since there are new episodes. It is entertaining.
              sigpic

Comment

Didn't we already go through this last time? If I remember correctly it is a 400+ci motor with three stages.

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                  LOL.. it looks like the red coupe LSX guy was deliberately trying to drive it into the wall with how hard he turned left
                  yeah. that guy was sawing the wheel like a tard on a swingset.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                    yeah. that guy was sawing the wheel like a tard on a swingset.

lmao

Comment

I had no idea that a 302 with some giggle juice could run that fast. Since he was vauge on the other stuff I assume he didnt mention that its now a 347 and that the 175 shot was only the first stage. LOL. Just thought at stock displacement and only 175 shot that running that fast was impossible.

I aint a pro though so couldnt say what you can really get out of stock displacement.

I did think it was funny when Ken was explaining how a dry kit works that he said the fuel injection would richen it up........ no fuel injection on that motor. LOL

And dont the valleys like to split around 450hp thus turning the block into a flower pot? Like I said, I am no pro but wouldnt it take 450+ to get 3000lbs of car into the 8's?
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        I had no idea that a 302 with some giggle juice could run that fast. Since he was vauge on the other stuff I assume he didnt mention that its now a 347 and that the 175 shot was only the first stage. LOL. Just thought at stock displacement and only 175 shot that running that fast was impossible.

I aint a pro though so couldnt say what you can really get out of stock displacement.

I did think it was funny when Ken was explaining how a dry kit works that he said the fuel injection would richen it up........ no fuel injection on that motor. LOL

And dont the valleys like to split around 450hp thus turning the block into a flower pot? Like I said, I am no pro but wouldnt it take 450+ to get 3000lbs of car into the 8's?

I'll be nice here.

It is a 1/4 mile. High eights take around 800+ hp Minimum depending on weight. A stock 302 block couldn't handle the shot of spray required to get there. A stock block 351 might hold up a little while with a good balance/rotating assembly.

I'm friends with a guy who raced NMRA renegade for awhile. At 360 cu in it took around a 400hp dry shot to run into the eights. Went a 5.51 in 1/8th when weight was removed.

Comment

Why do you have Randy Jackson's autograph on a martial arts weapon?

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                            Why do you have Randy Jackson's autograph on a martial arts weapon?
                            Well, I saw him and I really wanted his autograph, and this is all I had on me at the time.

Comment

Working...
                            X