Anyone know this ft worth z06?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know this ft worth z06?

Looking to bid, wondering if anyone ha any insightvon it locally before bidding.

See any red flags?

Half of those pics were taking from somewhere else. Also looks to still have buyers tags but that's just my observation. Also, reserve is already met and it's only $44,100.00 so far?

Comment

Yea I bid 44 and was outbid not 60 secs later

Comment

Send him an email or whatever and see if you can meet him somewhere to look at it and ask him your questions.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
          Send him an email or whatever and see if you can meet him somewhere to look at it and ask him your questions.
          X2
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Whomever owns it is a fatass, I traded my 06 corvette a few months ago with 40k miles on it and the front seat looked a lot better than that one.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
              Yea thats my plan if its still for sale when i get back to metroplex on the 26th

Comment

$45k for that car is market value, not a great deal or anything though.
                Seems like a pretty nice car, but yellow is def not my thing!

2006 z06's are into the high 30's now(if you know where to look and willing to wait/travel).
                Good thing is...this one is an 08 with the TR-6060, carbon fiber radio bezel, steering wheel controls, and better warranty though.

Comment

My buddy is selling his.
                  2006 Lemans Blue
                  Only addition is a Billy Boat fusion exhaust.
                  Full warranty till Nov 2015 or 60k

Comment

Working...
                  X