Group of bystanders lift burning BMW off man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    They are engineered to only burst into flames trapping the driver if he is Jewish.
    LOL!!

I agree the cop could have done more, and should have had more of a sense of urgency. However, I can see how he would be concerned about the safety of the others by initially discouraging them from trying to lift the car and going back to his car for a jack. Had he asked for all of their help in lifting the car, and then it exploded and killed some of them, he would have been held resposible.

Now the guy in the suite is a straight up coward and a piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      Car fire on a BMW? The marvels of German engineering!
      the article says the fire was from spilt gas from the motorcycle.

on a side note.... I am suprised that cop didnt start shooting the people for obstruction of his justice in trying to get a car jack.

Comment

holy fuck. First and most important, it's awesome to see how many people jumped in to help without giving a second thought. There are still a few good ones out there.

Second, FUCK the guy in the suit. That mother fucker looked like he was checking his phone at one point. Probably worried about being late. Worthless pile of shit needs to be tossed under a burning car.

Comment

Heroes. All of them.
          If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sarge View Post
            Heroes. All of them.
            X2!
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
            X