Clear All

huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
      wtf is up with your posts Denny? Its all repeating
      I'm not seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by jnobles06 View Post
        so you think govt our doesn't have a role in culture? wow. didn't christinan white spainiards rape, pillage, enslave, and murder the native americans?
        And I'm sure they handled their liquor perfectly before all that too...

How on earth can you be so niaive as to suggest that the differences between NO & Japan is a result of government influence? Is the government also responsible for the high successes of Asians in American colleges, and compare that directly to the level of African American enrollment & subsequent performance?

It reminds me of Be Cool:
        Originally posted by La Salle
        Russians? I'm an educated man!
        I won't deny a few easy stereotypes of NO- lazy, democrat, welfare recipients, but really... shouldn't the hard working outweigh the slack-asses?
        Last edited by barronj; 09-13-2011, 09:55 PM.
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          I'm not seeing it.
          nm, must have been my laptop

Comment

Wow. and to think all the liberals say monoculturalism doesn't work.

This is why Japan got their shit done so quickly.
            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
              Wow. and to think all the liberals say monoculturalism doesn't work.

This is why Japan got their shit done so quickly.
              What are you talking about? It worked fine in New Orleans... right?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
              X