New wheels and tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New wheels and tires

After a 3 day electrical battle and a lot of rewiring i finally got my mustang running in right and decided to celebrate by getting her some new shoes.
    Pic is shitty cause the camera on my phone sucks ass, but it'll do till i can get something better.
    Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD. You wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences!

90 GT Carb 331, heads cam and a lot of bottle
    95 Tbird SC forged 3.8, MPX supercharger, heads cam, and a little bottle

delete the wing and it will look slick.

Comment

And drop it an inch.

Comment

I have plans to drop it some more. I have to roll the lip on my inner fenders. Funny you say that i should take the spoiler off. I just bought a 95 v6 deck lid that is the same color and does not have a spoiler.
        Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD. You wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences!

Comment

As many Mustangs as those are on I get bored with them but with the black centers on the red Stang look pretty good to me. Nice choice.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

pic

If you dont mind me asking...where was this pic taken? That Tacoma in the back ground looks very similar to mines...Thanks

Comment

Yup, not too many 4 door blue Toyota trucks running around.
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

The picture was taken on fort hood where I am stationed

Comment

I like the old ones better.

Comment

Me too, I'm so sick of bullits,fr500's and cobra r's that I could punch a baby

Comment

I still have them. Killeen has some really shitty streets and front runners are not really the best idea around here.

Comment

Killeen streets BLOW COCK!!! looks good!

Comment

Working...
                        X