Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, can't even imagine the terror that they went through

Comment

Right now, everything we have in our Military should be hammering the dog shit out of both Iraq and Afghanistan. Remember, and hammer all those fucks back to the dark ages.
      Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Jesus....I knew it was coming too

I'm still, 10 years to this day, fucking livid. I still, to this day, everyday, look at pictures, I grind the images into my head, I consume them and digest them and try to process the anger to keep the pain acute. I'm not sure what good it does me, or what purpose it serves me - at this point, but there will come a time when the feelings, frustrations and anger drive me to a higher level and I can do something about it.

Comment

I knew it was coming and still chokes me up... I can't imagine
          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I'll have to listen to the rest later, but was the 911 call center in a foriegn country?

I could barely undertand her...

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              I'll have to listen to the rest later, but was the 911 call center in a foriegn country?

I could barely undertand her...
              Yes, it was in Harlem.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                finally someone says their pissed off. I know I was then and still am today and want to kick every fucking towel head islam loving mother fuckers ass. I guess its good thing I live out in the sticks or else I would prolly be in jail. Now we have a fucking towel head as president, HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN?
                I share your sentiments.

Comment

fuck....

Comment

Damn.

What chaps me is there's got to be tons of this kind of audio and video (people jumping out of the WTC), and it's suppressed and/or hardly shown. That day was not peachy, and we need more of this to show what happened.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Thats pretty tough to listen to. RIP

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                        That poor man. I can't even begin to imagine.

It pisses me off SO MUCH that some people have actually begun to trivialize what happened that day. They seem to forget that there are thousands of animals out there that would love nothing more than to pull off another attack on us that would make 9/11 look like nothing.
                        And we send 37 Billion a month to these same countries that house the pos mofos. Ive done all i can to stop it but its gonna take more than what I have. Its gonna take all of us to make it happen

Comment

I just imagine his family listening to that. Just having to listen to his suffering makes me cry like a baby. i feel sorry for the 911 dispatcher. Imagine the horror she faces every day having to listen to someone die.
                          Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD. You wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences!

90 GT Carb 331, heads cam and a lot of bottle
                          95 Tbird SC forged 3.8, MPX supercharger, heads cam, and a little bottle

Comment

Fucking towel head mother fuckers
                            2001 Ford Lightning Silver
                            1993 Mustang GT Silver Frost Titanium
                            1984 Bronco II 4X4 Silver & Red

Comment

I watched a good deal of the shows on the history channel yesterday. One part showed some footage from inside a mosque. The security measures they had, and the voicemails people were leaving. The hatred those people had, not caring whether innocent people died. Where did that hatred go? We are over there, fighting a war against the same terrorists who killed 3000 innocent bystanders, and we are concerned about killing one or two innocent people. Level the ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY. They do not discriminate in their attacks, why should we. Eliminate them all for the 3000 who lost their lives, for the 343 emergency responders who lost their life, do it for Kevin Michael Cosgrove and all of those people who experience a living hell that day, for all of those people who had to live through 110 stories of concrete and steel crashing down on top of them
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X