304 horsepower Festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 304 horsepower Festiva

Not mine, just a random one off youtube. It looks pretty booty-fabbed but that is a decent number.
    One thing to notice-and I had this issue with mine- look at how much the front suspension and body distorts and flexes. Mine got so bad with only around 200 hp that the windshield started spiderweb cracking and the doors started sticking closed from body flex. I'm sure the 300,000 miles and 500-ish 1/4 mile runs didn't help.

I finally found another Festiva, I just finished doing the brake/suspension upgrade swap and will hopefully be doing another engine/transmission upgrade soon. I'm going to add a turbo to the mighty 63hp 1.3L first though.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Fucking SHITTY music.

Comment

Yeah, I should have warned about the shitty music.

I think the first youtube car vid I make will use the theme from Pee Wee's Playhouse just to be different.

Stevo
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Don SVO in 3-2-1....

seriously, sooner or later I'm gonna get me one of those shitboxes and show 'em how it's done.

Comment

thats so sad.

Comment

sweet
            WRX

Comment

Pretty freaking sweet that it topped 300 hp, but that curve looks like hell. I wonder what they could get out of it with more tuning.

You could literally hear the motor beg for life a few times in that final run. The first run was definitely cleaner.

Comment

Making power is the easy part, getting a transmission to hold it and then getting the power to the ground is the hard part.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                X